Who is this putz Luke Stampini?

Advertisement
Its obvious the man has serious problems.

When you leave the house dressed like that ....with a Gator tail on....it has to be a cry for help...and also an indication that he has NO friends.

A friend ...even a casual one would have stopped him ...or shot him
As many times as I have seen this picture. Never once did I even notice the tail. That is regretable.

Not really it was pretty split.

not from what i got and the LSU fans i spoke with in Dallas. most thought, heading in, that wed win (at least the ones i spoke to). they also didnt have much confidence in O obviously.

Advertisement
We fully grasp the depths of despair our entire program had fallen to under Richt. We know how different Manny is approaching things, the impact of staff changes, the dramatic changes in scheme on offense, the likely improvement to QB play due to the above, the under the radar players we think are going to shine, etc. If you dont follow Miami closely, you don't know those things. Most do not, so they forecast this game based off the form of the two teams last season and this is why UF is such a heavy favorite. From that lens, it makes sense. Having said that, it's also the reason I think Miami with the points is a super ripe bet.

We fully grasp the depths of despair our entire program had fallen to under Richt. We know how different Manny is approaching things, the impact of staff changes, the dramatic changes in scheme on offense, the likely improvement to QB play due to the above, the under the radar players we think are going to shine, etc. If you dont follow Miami closely, you don't know those things. Most do not, so they forecast this game based off the form of the two teams last season and this is why UF is such a heavy favorite. From that lens, it makes sense. Having said that, it's also the reason I think Miami with the points is a super ripe bet.

Advertisement
I keep telling yall this will be a very tough game for MIami. They match up well against us. Homers going to get mad but i'm keeping it 100.

I keep telling yall this will be a very tough game for MIami. They match up well against us. Homers going to get mad but i'm keeping it 100.
And we matchup well with them so what. You acting like uf only has advantages in this game and Miami doesn’t. Stop being pessimistic with uf. Never thought I’d see the light of the day.

Last edited:
Advertisement
And we matchup well with them so what. You acting like uf only has advantages in this game and Miami doesn’t. Stop being pessimistic with uf. Never thought I’d see the light of the day.
Come on Brock. Look at the match up at Wr vs our DBs. You think Blades and Ivey can hold Jefferson, Grimes, Cleveland and Toney ? I just hope Our Dline goes ape **** on there Oline.

Come on Brock. Look at the match up at Wr vs our DBs. You think Blades and Ivey can hold Jefferson, Grimes, Cleveland and Toney ? I just hope Our Dline goes ape **** on there Oline.
Uh with our constant pressure on the dline vs uf pourus oline(4 new starters)yes. Miami dbs already goes against a talented receiver corps so this won’t be something they don’t see everyday in practice... Just because our dbs May be a bit inexperienced don’t mean it’s lacking in talent... A group of Blades/ivey bubba bolden, gurvan Hall, Romeo Finley(striker) and Trajan bandy can get the job done.

Advertisement
IF Diaz, after living through the LSU debacle, doesn't have the team prepared to play well on 8/24 then we've got more serious problems than just selecting a QB and improving our OL.

There is NO WAY that this team shouldn't be prepared to MAX-out at every position on 8/24 and give the Gaytors Pure **** all game long

IMO LSU wasn't that much better BUT they were definitely more prepared and more into winning the game than we were.

Seems we quit after Bandy was thrown out of the game

Last edited:
Realists are going into this one expecting to lose. Manny is refreshing but the program has endured a long bout with complacency that's going to take a while to turn around.

Advertisement
Back