Who is this putz Luke Stampini?

Advertisement
Luke Stampini

gatorfan.jpeg

Big boss and lead circle jerker at Swamp247 calling his shot for 8/24 in O-Town:

Says "I got UF as an easy cover"

One of the biggest jokes in the whole recruiting site industry. It is well known how awful he is at his job but some how the morons at 247 hired him. Another reason why you can’t take any of their rankings seriously anymore

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Most of the media has this perception. Can’t blame them with the season UF had compared to what we had last season. Their offense and defense was respectable while our offense was a joke. I don’t mind the bulletin board material but you can’t act like there isn’t good reasoning behind the thought.

Our best bet to win is for our O-line to be respectable and our defensive front 7 to cause havoc for 4 quarters. Our backend is young so we need our rush to get cause QB hurries repeatedly and with our depth I actually believe that will happen.

Feeley and his team will need to do a tremendous job this summer getting the boys ready for Fall camp. Need to get healthy, stronger and faster in a hurry.

Advertisement
If this bothers you then be prepared to be bothered all summer. My guess is it's going to be about an 85/15 ratio people picking uf and with good reason.
I love the new vibe around the program, but that doesn't keep me from knowing we need to get some clarity on more than one position to be better.

If this bothers you then be prepared to be bothered all summer. My guess is it's going to be about an 85/15 ratio people picking uf and with good reason.
I love the new vibe around the program, but that doesn't keep me from knowing we need to get some clarity on more than one position to be better.

theyre coming off a 10 win season and gaining the hype as we got last year. people expected us to beat LSU also.

Advertisement
Back