Who is this putz Luke Stampini?

Advertisement
IF Diaz, after living through the LSU debacle, doesn't have the team prepared to play well on 8/24 then we've got more serious problems than just selecting a QB and improving our OL.

There is NO WAY that this team shouldn't be prepared to MAX-out at every position on 8/24 and give the Gaytors Pure **** all game long

This 100%.

Uh with our constant pressure on the dline vs uf pourus oline(4 new starters)yes. Miami dbs already goes against a talented receiver corps so this won’t be something they don’t see everyday in practice... Just because our dbs May be a bit inexperienced don’t mean it’s lacking in talent... A group of Blades/ivey bubba bolden, gurvan Hall, Romeo Finley(striker) and Trajan bandy can get the job done.
I don't agree with our dbs getting the job done. Grimes and jefferson would school Bandy and Blades. Bolden isn't even here yet so who knows if he starts evn tho i know he is better than anybody we have now.

Luke Stampini's "girlfriend"

View attachment 83266

Its obvious the man has serious problems.

When you leave the house dressed like that ....with a Gator tail on....it has to be a cry for help...and also an indication that he has NO friends.

A friend ...even a casual one would have stopped him ...or shot him
Holy ****! That's actually him? I thought someone grabbed that pic off the net just to clown around. That's really Luke Stampini in that picture? LMAO! I'm literally speechless.

Advertisement
Uh with our constant pressure on the dline vs uf pourus oline(4 new starters)yes. Miami dbs already goes against a talented receiver corps so this won’t be something they don’t see everyday in practice... Just because our dbs May be a bit inexperienced don’t mean it’s lacking in talent... A group of Blades/ivey bubba bolden, gurvan Hall, Romeo Finley(striker) and Trajan bandy can get the job done.
People are sleeping on how much of an impact Bubba Bolden will make on our secondary. Just ask Mr. Grimes from their H.S. matchup.

Holy ****! That's actually him? I thought someone grabbed that pic off the net just to clown around. That's really Luke Stampini in that picture? LMAO! I'm literally speechless.

I learned long ago ...

Although CIS is a great site...DO NOT use this site as your only or primary source of information.

You do so at your own risk.

I don't agree with our dbs getting the job done. Grimes and jefferson would school Bandy and Blades. Bolden isn't even here yet so who knows if he starts evn tho i know he is better than anybody we have now.
You schleep as **** on Trajan bandy period.... He graded out as one of the top corners in the country last year and can jump with anyone so that height sh*t Is meaningless. And don’t no if you have heard but blades has been playing well and so has ivey lately.

Did they even school any of the dbs they went against last year? Van Jefferson 503 yards 6 tds , trevon grimes 364 yards 2 tds come on now....

Advertisement
not from what i got and the LSU fans i spoke with in Dallas. most thought, heading in, that wed win (at least the ones i spoke to). they also didnt have much confidence in O obviously.
I hear you, I'm just talking about predictions on the national level.

So the same kids who face off every day vs JT4, KJ, Hightower, Pope, Wiggins, Payton, and Njoku are suddenly just going to fold because the **** wide outs are in front of them?!? GTFO

Add in the fact our front 7 on D is going to feast on that o-line and the fact that Franks sucks and it's ridiculous how you're making it seem like UF is going to just air raid all over Miami.

Last edited:
So the same kids who face off every day vs JT4, Hightower, Pope, Wiggins, Payton, and Njoku are suddenly just going to fold because the **** wide outs are in front of them?!? GTFO

Add in the fact our front 7 on D is going to feast on that o-line and the fact that Franks sucks and it's ridiculous how you're making it seem like UF is going to just air raid all over Miami.
Osborn too

Advertisement
That guy and Harrison Tenzer are the two biggest gator **** riders on the internet both constantly trash the canes hiding behind the internet. I saw Tenzer in person at the opening and wanted to say some **** to him but since he is so skinny it looks like a stiff wind would knock him over I didnt lol.

That guy and Harrison Tenzer are the two biggest gator **** riders on the internet both constantly trash the canes hiding behind the internet. I saw Tenzer in person at the opening and wanted to say some **** to him but since he is so skinny it looks like a stiff wind would knock him over I didnt lol.
LOL i hate ******* uf fans man smh

Advertisement
You schleep as **** on Trajan bandy period.... He graded out as one of the top corners in the country last year and can jump with anyone so that height sh*t Is meaningless. And don’t no if you have heard but blades has been playing well and so has ivey lately.

Did they even school any of the dbs they went against last year? Van Jefferson 503 yards 6 tds , trevon grimes 364 yards 2 tds come on now....
Bandy cant hold Grimes or Jefferson. IDC what the stats say. They were low because franks sucked. Like i said if we go ape **** on there line we have a chance. I'm low key worried that Manny isnt going to do the right thing and start Trevon Hill and Bolden from the get go.

Come on Brock. Look at the match up at Wr vs our DBs. You think Blades and Ivey can hold Jefferson, Grimes, Cleveland and Toney ? I just hope Our Dline goes ape **** on there Oline.

Lol it's all about the person throwing the ball. Remember when we said the samething about our receivers? By the way Stampini is a fu*king punk who tried to call the Ncaa on us one time a couple years ago. He's a flat out homer who trashes our program to other recruits.

Advertisement
Back