Who is this putz Luke Stampini?

Bandy cant hold Grimes or Jefferson. IDC what the stats say. They were low because franks sucked. Like i said if we go ape **** on there line we have a chance. I'm low key worried that Manny isnt going to do the right thing and start Trevon Hill and Bolden from the get go.
We will see but I’m very confident in bandy

Advertisement
That guy and Harrison Tenzer are the two biggest gator **** riders on the internet both constantly trash the canes hiding behind the internet. I saw Tenzer in person at the opening and wanted to say some **** to him but since he is so skinny it looks like a stiff wind would knock him over I didnt lol.
He's also like 17. He doesn't know ****. Just buddy buddy with recruits.

Im just saying. Jefferson and grimes aint that good. You talking like bandy some scrub.
Bandy ain't no scrub. But i don't think he matches up well with Grimes. 6 inch difference. Plus i remember Grimes roasting Bandy and Blades at camps.

Bandy ain't no scrub. But i don't think he matches up well with Grimes. 6 inch difference. Plus i remember Grimes roasting Bandy and Blades at camps.
Camps aint the same as real football. Harley was killing dudes at camps too and what has he done since being here? And grimes probably won't even start. They will likely have jefferson and cleveland outside with hammond in the slot.

Advertisement
Jefferson and Grimes don’t scare me one bit with Felipe throwing them the ball. Toney is a speedster who could hit a HR if given space. This game will come down to who makes the biggest plays on offense cause neither one is going to go up and down the field consistently .

Luke Stampini :zczkqmritjdsoaq.jpg::zczkqmritjdsoaq.jpg:

gatorfan.jpeg

Advertisement
Lol it's all about the person throwing the ball. Remember when we said the samething about our receivers? By the way Stampini is a fu*king punk who tried to call the Ncaa on us one time a couple years ago. He's a flat out homer who trashes our program to other recruits.
Which is what I stated awhile ago....

Can’t believe ppl so scared of UF man smh . Their touted DBs were getting TORCHED against Missouri and South Carolina , the same South Carolina that lost 28-0 to Virginia . Outside of LSU and a watered down Michigan , that **** near gave up 70 to OSU and top 3 defensive players including Devin Bush sat out, who did they beat ? Franks didn’t even average 200 yards passing lol . Wtf are yal scared of . We match up very well . And we have an advantage just because we’re Miami ...when UF plays Miami that 🐱 in UF players start to come out . we Own them

Advertisement
That and there secondary are there strengths.
Who ?
Chris Henderson? Stud

Marco Wilson? Okay but he’s coming off a knee injury(better hope he doesn’t line up against Jeff Thomas game 1)

Not impressed with any of their safeties(stiner and Bradley Stewart

Chris Steele? Hasn’t looked good this spring
Trey dean? Experienced player from last year but nothing to fear.

Really only concerned about Henderson in their secondary but he’s not unbeatable

Advertisement
Who ?
Chris Henderson? Stud

Marco Wilson? Okay but he’s coming off a knee injury(better hope he doesn’t line up against Jeff Thomas game 1)

Not impressed with any of their safeties(stiner and Bradley Stewart

Chris Steele? Hasn’t looked good this spring
Trey dean? Experienced player from last year but nothing to fear.

Really only concerned about Henderson in their secondary but he’s not unbeatable
Agree. And if we scheme and attack right, no single player in the secondary no matter how good they are should make that much of a difference.

@brock do you think Miami should be favored?
I dont really like the whole betting system so I dont pay it any mind tbh. Miami’s perception is bad because of last season so I’m sure everyone is writing us off but it’s meaningless gleaning in on anyone’s opinion who still have those same shades of thinking that this is the same team with richt calling plays etc.

Last edited:
Jefferson and Grimes don’t scare me one bit with Felipe throwing them the ball. Toney is a speedster who could hit a HR if given space. This game will come down to who makes the biggest plays on offense cause neither one is going to go up and down the field consistently .
Apparently, Toney isn't doing anything great in camp this year.

Advertisement
Back