Who am I?

A very promising young cash who in hindsight made a very poor decision.
Carmen Policy waved pile of cash and Butch took it. Had one wild card playoff appearance in Cleveland and did not finish year four. The rest speaks for itself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
I am the head coach of a team that had a losing season last year and has been spiraling downward under my leadership.

My team is 0-5 this season and is in last place in a non-power-5 crappy conference no one cares about even though most of my toughest games have been canceled or postponed due to Covid-19.

Willie Taggart, the first year coach/clown at FAU and Miami message board punchline beat my *** by 19 points.

I had the 91st best recruiting class last year according to Rivals, and am outside the top 100 classes so far this year. I don't have a single top 750 player committed even though I am located in the very best recruiting location in America.

Are you saying this coach has flopped?

One thing to remember is that between recruiting for a team a few years removed from a championship and having a staff that could develop and recruit, Butch had a bit more of an advantage than he had at UNC and definitely at FIU.

Advertisement
He was holding out for the $750K per year FIU job. His dream was to run that football program into the ground.

Don’t forget he was also holding out for those sweet facilities at FIU. I can picture his office now with that super nice low drop cieling with cheap styrofoam tiles and harsh lighting.

Don’t forget those comfy $79 Office Depot chairs recruits can sit in while they ogle his impressive Bahamas Bowl Champion trophy.

Yep, he was turning down P5 offers right and left so he could fight the traffic to Sweetwater every morning.

Butch Davis is a God!!!

The Rock Reaction GIF

Advertisement
I am the head coach of a team that had a losing season last year and has been spiraling downward under my leadership.

My team is 0-5 this season and is in last place in a non-power-5 crappy conference no one cares about even though most of my toughest games have been canceled or postponed due to Covid-19.

Willie Taggart, the first year coach/clown at FAU and Miami message board punchline beat my *** by 19 points.

I had the 91st best recruiting class last year according to Rivals, and am outside the top 100 classes so far this year. I don't have a single top 750 player committed even though I am located in the very best recruiting location in America.

Not a single one of the 65 power-5 teams have had an interest in me as a head coach in over a decade.

Very dumb people still think I should be hired as head coach at Miami, and some of those people will further embarrass themselves by sticking up for me in this thread.

Who am I (rhetorical)?
You are a coach that bent Manuel Diaz over your knee and beat him to a pulp

Also a guy who's only had one 10 win season in his coaching career but for some reason certain posters (especially those who like to take pictures) would suck his dyck at the drop of a hat

Advertisement
You are a coach that bent Manuel Diaz over your knee and beat him to a pulp

Also a guy who's only had one 10 win season in his coaching career but for some reason certain posters (especially those who like to take pictures) would suck his dyck at the drop of a hat

FOUND ANOTHER.

Also found out more than I wanted to know about this guy.

This delusional fanbase continues to fall deeper & deeper into the abyss. Smh. These dummies who have disdain for BD are like scorned females who suffer from battered woman's syndrome

The last HC who was solely responsible for assembling a championship caliber roster & staff for this football program is trash?? How does that even make any sense. This would sound less absurd if this POS program wasn't a dumpster fire since he left unceremoniously. These dummies act like he was the only HC in program history to leave MIA for greener pastures.

1.) Why did Howard leave MIA, and what was his record at Louisville & FAU?

2.) Why did JJ leave MIA?

3.) What was Erickson's record after MIA?

I don't know if BD is the right coach for MIA at this stage. What I do know is that he has at the very least earned some **** respect from this fanbase. Maybe we shouldn't make it that obvious to the rest of the world, why MIA has one of the worst fanbases in all of sports?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Exte
This delusional fanbase continues to fall deeper & deeper into the abyss. Smh. These dummies who have disdain for BD are like scorned females who suffer form women's battered syndrome.

The last HC who was solely responsible for assembling a championship caliber roster & staff for this football program is trash?? How does that even make any sense. This would sound less absurd if this POS program wasn't a dumpster fire since he left unceremoniously. These dummies act like he was the only HC in program history to leave MIA for greener pastures.

1.) Why did Howard leave MIA, and what was his HC record at Louisville & FAU?

2.) Why did JJ leave MIA?

3.) What was Erickson's record after MIA?

I don't know if BD is the right coach for MIA at this stage. What I do know is that he has at the very least earned some god**** respect from this fanbase. Maybe we shouldn't make it that obvious to the rest of the world, why MIA has one of the worst fanbases in all of sports?
Extremely well said

His teams played worse than Manny's for 5 of his 6 years here.
I wish cis was around when Bootch coached , that guy could corch with the best of them in game. I remember oh so well how red his face and freckles would get in the Miami heat when we were blowing leads or choking away games. Dude was a conservative ***** on game day. Bruce Arians thinks bootch has a mangina.

I wish cis was around when Bootch coached , that guy could corch with the best of them in game. I remember oh so well how red his face and freckles would get in the Miami heat when we were blowing leads or choking away games. Dude was a conservative ***** on game day. Bruce Arians thinks bootch has a mangina.
He was a giant panicky ****** on the sidelines. Looked a mess, and his teams panicked and choked just like him on the regular. He was Steve Logan and Flubberneck's bytch. He was singlehandedly responsible for putting Vag Tech on the map.

These weirdo Boochists have morphed him into something completely different than he was. The dude needed Larry Coker to take his roster and win a NC with it because he couldn't do it himself.

Advertisement
Back