Who am I?

This delusional fanbase continues to fall deeper & deeper into the abyss. Smh. These dummies who have disdain for BD are like scorned females who suffer from battered woman's syndrome

The last HC who was solely responsible for assembling a championship caliber roster & staff for this football program is trash?? How does that even make any sense. This would sound less absurd if this POS program wasn't a dumpster fire since he left unceremoniously. These dummies act like he was the only HC in program history to leave MIA for greener pastures.

1.) Why did Howard leave MIA, and what was his record at Louisville & FAU?

2.) Why did JJ leave MIA?

3.) What was Erickson's record after MIA?

I don't know if BD is the right coach for MIA at this stage. What I do know is that he has at the very least earned some **** respect from this fanbase. Maybe we shouldn't make it that obvious to the rest of the world, why MIA has one of the worst fanbases in all of sports?

I didn't call him trash and I have no disdain for Butch at all.

I think anyone that thinks he's the answer to Miami's woes in 2020 was probably an extra in their community's regional adaptation of One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, though, and should be kept away from sharp spoons.

Advertisement
You are a coach that bent Manuel Diaz over your knee and beat him to a pulp

Also a guy who's only had one 10 win season in his coaching career but for some reason certain posters (especially those who like to take pictures) would suck his dyck at the drop of a hat
Most beta answer possible.

I think a simple “thank you Butch” or say nothing at all is better than this post. Respectfully, the man rebuilt UM under the most difficult of circumstances. He, under sanctions, assembled the greatest collection of football talent on a single 85 man roster EVER. He has more national Championship and Super Bowl rings than anyone you will ever shake hands with AGAIN EVER. If you don’t like him, it’s how you feel... great. There’s no need to be nasty to one of the most important coach/recruiter/talent evaluator in UM history. He’s earned our respect as a Cane ten times over. 🙌

What is the problem with what I wrote? I listed facts. FACTS. He's a coach who gets paid millions and he, like everyone, has to own his results. Where did I say I don't like him? I do. And where was I "nasty" to him at all? I am laughing at the set who wanted/want him hired now. Please don't put words in my mouth. The only coach I actually insulted was Taggart.

This is only a discussion because the franks n beans crowd keep bringing him up as the answer. You don't see Schnelly threads like this, do you? So no one is picking on Butch, who is clearly running FIU into the ground and is more likely to get fired there than get a P5 gig, we are laughing at those who can't see clearly.

Last edited:
I think a simple “thank you Butch” or say nothing at all is better than this post. Respectfully, the man rebuilt UM under the most difficult of circumstances. He, under sanctions, assembled the greatest collection of football talent on a single 85 man roster EVER. He has more national Championship and Super Bowl rings than anyone you will ever shake hands with AGAIN EVER. If you don’t like him, it’s how you feel... great. There’s no need to be nasty to one of the most important coach/recruiter/talent evaluator in UM history. He’s earned our respect as a Cane ten times over. 🙌
I posted the following comment regarding Butch more than once and it appears I will have to do it again.

I dont have respect for coaches that tell their players to fake injuries in such a blatant way, that the commentators laughed about it because it was so ridiculous.

And you know what? Karma keeps winning.

The truth is never that simple. You know that. Unfortunately this fanbase routinely falls for the trap of binary thinking. At UNC he took that program to back to back bowl games in over a decade, and was well on his way towards winning the division if that academic scandal didn't occur. He got fired during the 2010 offseason. The following yr, he never got a chance to coach his most talented team. Do you remember how UNC performed that yr against LSU? That was a championship caliber LSU team, and they almost beat them. There was NFL talent all over that UNC roster. At FIU he's finished 2nd in his division a few times, but its important to realize this current iteration of conference USA is a much stronger conference overall than what it was prior to its 2015 realignment. Despite that his overall record at FIU is still better than what Mario Cristobal's was at FIU. I find it astonishing that this fanbase currently loves Cristobal more than the HC that actually helped deliver a NC to MIA. Smh

Just asking from a binary perspective... being 0-5 at FIU, losing to a first year coach we all think is garbage in Taggart, all while avoiding two of their toughest opponents via Covid cancellations, and being unable to recruit while being located in Dade... that's a 0 not a 1, right?

Advertisement
Fans are irrational by nature and Miami fans are among the worst. You can still respect what BD has done for Miami being totally responsible for assembling the players and staff to produce arguably the best college football team of all time and at the same time think is he is past his prime and no longer has the energy and the mindset to coach Miami NOW. You can argue that he is a poor choice for Miami now without trashing the guy and deny his accomplishment of transforming Miami football from mediocrity to championship level.

Fans love too much or hate too much. There when you become irrational.

Last edited:
I know the answer.

You are a guy that still managed to beat a Manny Diaz coached team with inferior talent.

The only people embarrassing themselves are.those who post this crap knowing they'd give their left arm for the current Canes to play like his did.

It’s hilarious.
They guy brought this program back from the most crushing probation any program has had since SMU
Not only did he bring the program back but it became the most talented team EVER

His teams played worse than Manny's for 5 of his 6 years here.

Wut? Lol.

You need to dump that extra chromosome Corky.

Butch was coaching under probation with severely depleted schollys.

Manny wouldn’t have won a single game much less build the program back to elite level.

Also, other than Lashlee where are the great coaches Manny has brought in?

Butch brought in guys who became NFL coaches in Schiano & Pagano not to mention other great assistant like Soldinger & Chud.

He’s the best talent evaluator in college football history and those old probation canes could probably beat Manny’s canes right now.

**** he beat Manny last year with a far inferior squad.

Lol at you jilted lovers.

Advertisement
It’s hilarious.
They guy brought this program back from the most crushing probation any program has had since SMU
Not only did he bring the program back but it became the most talented team EVER

Which has NOTHING to do with this thread or 2020.

FOUND ANOTHER!!

He was a giant panicky ****** on the sidelines. Looked a mess, and his teams panicked and choked just like him on the regular. He was Steve Logan and Flubberneck's bytch. He was singlehandedly responsible for putting Vag Tech on the map.

These weirdo Boochists have morphed him into something completely different than he was. The dude needed Larry Coker to take his roster and win a NC with it because he couldn't do it himself.
I encourage people to watch the 1995 and 1998 games vs. VTurkey. Abominable performances. Indeed, our ability to turn touchdowns into redzone opportunities made the Turkey a household name.

Advertisement
You are a coach that bent Manuel Diaz over your knee and beat him to a pulp

Also a guy who's only had one 10 win season in his coaching career but for some reason certain posters (especially those who like to take pictures) would suck his dyck at the drop of a hat
You're also a coach that got put over Richt's table and sodimized. Then had to watch your players load into a buss at Hard Rock with tears in their eyes.

This delusional fanbase continues to fall deeper & deeper into the abyss. Smh. These dummies who have disdain for BD are like scorned females who suffer from battered woman's syndrome
U Mad Reaction GIF

Advertisement
Was Booch a volunteer here? You dudes act like this fcking guy was Mother Theresa. He got paid millions and then parlayed that into more millions in the NFL. Meanwhile, he won NOTHING here.

What is the problem with what I wrote? I listed facts. FACTS. He's a coach who gets paid millions and he, like everyone, has to own his results. Where did I say I don't like him? I do. And where was I "nasty" to him at all? I am laughing at the set who wanted/want him hired now. Please don't put words in my mouth. The only coach I actually insulted was Taggart.

This is only a discussion because the franks n beans crowd keep bringing him up as the answer. You don't see Schnelly threads like this, do you? So no one is picking on Butch, who is clearly running FIU into the ground and is more likely to get fired there than get a P5 gig, we are laughing at those who can't see clearly.
That's disingenuous. You know **** well what you did.

Advertisement
Back