Who am I?

Advertisement
And you can't provide a single example or answer my question because you are conflating two different topics. It's cool. You are emotionally involved, RazorbackCane :)
I don’t give a **** lmao. I just think your first post was unnecessary and classless. I know a lot of idiots. Some of the biggest ones are friends for life. Have a happy thanksgiving and good luck with VFF. Simple point of fact: when you post mean ****, it isn’t nice. See what I did there? 😉
I’m not going to reply to whatever you post going forward. You win. #1 💪🙌

Advertisement
TheAthletic has their own CFB rankings... which they justify in writing. They also don't just rank 1-25... they rank all 127 teams.

FIU is ranked 126 this week. And yet there are posters here who still believe that in 2020, the HBC of the 126th rated winless FIU program is the answer.

They should study you people at John's Hopkins.

TheAthletic has their own CFB rankings... which they justify in writing. They also don't just rank 1-25... they rank all 127 teams.

FIU is ranked 126 this week. And yet there are posters here who still believe that in 2020, the HBC of the 126th rated winless FIU program is the answer.

They should study you people at John's Hopkins.

Not ONE person on CIS thinks he should be Coach at UM now...but from 2001-around 2012 he should've been without any doubt....we'd have atleast 2 more NCs...and his recruiting those yrs would've been legendary...as it was from 95-2000...
Every HS Coach in Dade Loved him and his staff....the staff he had ready to come with him twice from 2007/2012 was ridiculous...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back