Who am I?

I wish cis was around when Bootch coached , that guy could corch with the best of them in game. I remember oh so well how red his face and freckles would get in the Miami heat when we were blowing leads or choking away games. Dude was a conservative ***** on game day. Bruce Arians thinks bootch has a mangina.

Do you think maybe a post season ban and the loss of 31 scholarships over several yrs had something to do with him not going undefeated every yr of his tenure like many fans expected him to?

Advertisement
This delusional fanbase continues to fall deeper & deeper into the abyss. Smh. These dummies who have disdain for BD are like scorned females who suffer form women's battered syndrome.

The last HC who was solely responsible for assembling a championship caliber roster & staff for this football program is trash?? How does that even make any sense. This would sound less absurd if this POS program wasn't a dumpster fire since he left unceremoniously. These dummies act like he was the only HC in program history to leave MIA for greener pastures.

1.) Why did Howard leave MIA, and what was his HC record at Louisville & FAU?

2.) Why did JJ leave MIA?

3.) What was Erickson's record after MIA?

I don't know if BD is the right coach for MIA at this stage. What I do know is that he has at the very least earned some god**** respect from this fanbase. Maybe we shouldn't make it that obvious to the rest of the world, why MIA has one of the worst fanbases in all of sports?

1606185277943.gif

Wunderkind Butch Patrol to the rescue!

Do you think maybe a post season ban and the loss of 31 scholarships over several yrs had something to do with him not going undefeated every yr of his tenure like many fans expected him to?
Dude I did a complete breakdown on bootch when I was on caneinsider. Literally putting all his fourth quarter collapses from Miami , Cleveland and unc. Dude was a great evaluator back then but a bad in game coach. Bruce Arians thinks he’s the biggest ***** alive because of the epic corching clinic he put on in Cleveland. Just because a few weirdos here block out all his epic failures doesn’t mean there isn’t a ton of them.

There’s a reason his resume looks the way it does. It has more holes in it than a whiffle ball. Only butch could’ve screwed up the 2000 team. The most talented roster ever and he found away to ***** it up. If he couldn’t go undefeated with that roster he never was.

He’s a choke artist.

Only a handful of Miami fans think more of him than what he actually is. Nobody else in the universe believes this. His resume speaks for itself.

Advertisement
He was a giant panicky ****** on the sidelines. Looked a mess, and his teams panicked and choked just like him on the regular. He was Steve Logan and Flubberneck's bytch. He was singlehandedly responsible for putting Vag Tech on the map.

These weirdo Boochists have morphed him into something completely different than he was. The dude needed Larry Coker to take his roster and win a NC with it because he couldn't do it himself.
The 2000 team should be the viewed as the best team ever , that roster was even better than 2001. Yet he found away to choke. He also pulled the dogs off in multiple games (Syracuse being one) super early. Which a couple more points in those games get us in the natty. Point differential mattered in the bcs system. Butch being a mangina kept us out, even after ******** its up in Washington. He got a mulligan but refused to run games up.

The 2000 team should be the viewed as the best team ever , that roster was even better than 2001. Yet he found away to choke. He also pulled the dogs off in multiple games (Syracuse being one) super early. Which a couple more points in those games get us in the natty. Point differential mattered in the bcs system. Butch being a mangina kept us out, even after ******** its up in Washington. He got a mulligan but refused to run games up.
And don't forget him getting into a dog fight with horrible, completely outclassed La Tech, which is the game that caused us to not play in the NC game more than even the Washington choke job.

Dude I did a complete breakdown on bootch when I was on caneinsider. Literally putting all his fourth quarter collapses from Miami , Cleveland and unc. Dude was a great evaluator back then but a bad in game coach. Bruce Arians thinks he’s the biggest ***** alive because of the epic corching clinic he put on in Cleveland. Just because a few weirdos here block out all his epic failures doesn’t mean there isn’t a ton of them.

There’s a reason his resume looks the way it does. It has more holes in it than a whiffle ball. Only butch could’ve screwed up the 2000 team. The most talented roster ever and he found away to ***** it up. If he couldn’t go undefeated with that roster he never was.

He’s a choke artist.

Only a handful of Miami fans think more of him than what he actually is. Nobody else in the universe believes this. His resume speaks for itself.

Bro, do you understand that BD is the last Browns coach to coach them to a playoff game? Think about what you're saying. You're arguing against his game day coaching without putting it in proper context. This entire notion that you had to a be a perfect coach to win NCs @ MIA is ridiculous. You think the previous coaches that won NCs @ MIA were perfect? You think they didn't have any chinks in their armor? Ultimately his strengths far outweighed any weaknesses he may have had as a HC

You know **** well that 2000 MIA team got robbed by the BCS. Both human polls that yr had MIA ranked #2. Also, to suggest that Coker somehow was a better HC than BD is comical. The talent that BD assembled was so great & driven, those Coker NC teams more or less coached themselves. These are not my opinions. These are all verifiable facts. Revisionist history only works on individuals that don't know what they're talking about.

Last edited:
Do you think a recent run of 4 National Titles maybe helped him rebuild his roster? Because if it didn’t, then there is no excuse for him never winning his divisions at UNC or FIU.

Advertisement
Do you think a recent run of 4 National Titles maybe helped him rebuild his roster? Because if it didn’t, then there is no excuse for him never winning his divisions at UNC or FIU.

The truth is never that simple. You know that. Unfortunately this fanbase routinely falls for the trap of binary thinking. At UNC he took that program to back to back bowl games in over a decade, and was well on his way towards winning the division if that academic scandal didn't occur. He got fired during the 2010 offseason. The following yr, he never got a chance to coach his most talented team. Do you remember how UNC performed that yr against LSU? That was a championship caliber LSU team, and they almost beat them. There was NFL talent all over that UNC roster. At FIU he's finished 2nd in his division a few times, but its important to realize this current iteration of conference USA is a much stronger conference overall than what it was prior to its 2015 realignment. Despite that his overall record at FIU is still better than what Mario Cristobal's was at FIU. I find it astonishing that this fanbase currently loves Cristobal more than the HC that actually helped deliver a NC to MIA. Smh

Last edited:
Advertisement
LOL FIU can’t even beat the worst CUSA teams on its schedule. It’s likely they may not win a single game this year.

I don't think it's wise to judge the greatness of a team or HC during a pandemic yr, because the following yr will be drastically different. Believe that

Last edited:
Advertisement
I don't think it's wise to judge the greatness of a team or HC during a pandemic yr, because next yr will be drastically different. Believe that

The verdict is already in on Butch as a coach. Pandemic or no pandemic. He’s coached long enough, we see what he can do, he’s no mystery. You are what your W/L record says you are...and his W/L record says he’s a coach that can’t win with superior talent.

I am the head coach of a team that had a losing season last year and has been spiraling downward under my leadership.

My team is 0-5 this season and is in last place in a non-power-5 crappy conference no one cares about even though most of my toughest games have been canceled or postponed due to Covid-19.

Willie Taggart, the first year coach/clown at FAU and Miami message board punchline beat my *** by 19 points.

I had the 91st best recruiting class last year according to Rivals, and am outside the top 100 classes so far this year. I don't have a single top 750 player committed even though I am located in the very best recruiting location in America.

Not a single one of the 65 power-5 teams have had an interest in me as a head coach in over a decade.

Very dumb people still think I should be hired as head coach at Miami, and some of those people will further embarrass themselves by sticking up for me in this thread.

Who am I (rhetorical)?
I know MOds may not like the directions of this thread but..
1606189924592.gif

Good job OP

I am the head coach of a team that had a losing season last year and has been spiraling downward under my leadership.

My team is 0-5 this season and is in last place in a non-power-5 crappy conference no one cares about even though most of my toughest games have been canceled or postponed due to Covid-19.

Willie Taggart, the first year coach/clown at FAU and Miami message board punchline beat my *** by 19 points.

I had the 91st best recruiting class last year according to Rivals, and am outside the top 100 classes so far this year. I don't have a single top 750 player committed even though I am located in the very best recruiting location in America.

Not a single one of the 65 power-5 teams have had an interest in me as a head coach in over a decade.

Very dumb people still think I should be hired as head coach at Miami, and some of those people will further embarrass themselves by sticking up for me in this thread.

Who am I (rhetorical)?
I think a simple “thank you Butch” or say nothing at all is better than this post. Respectfully, the man rebuilt UM under the most difficult of circumstances. He, under sanctions, assembled the greatest collection of football talent on a single 85 man roster EVER. He has more national Championship and Super Bowl rings than anyone you will ever shake hands with AGAIN EVER. If you don’t like him, it’s how you feel... great. There’s no need to be nasty to one of the most important coach/recruiter/talent evaluator in UM history. He’s earned our respect as a Cane ten times over. 🙌

Advertisement
Back