Where's Chad Thomas

Dude you talking out your ***. Chad isn’t on a major label so whatever he gets paid is his. You still get money off features with a major label because technically it’s not yours and those checks go to you

The point is no name features arent bringing home bacon. Cube steak at best. Probably get paid more to be on a practice squad for 2 days.

Advertisement
Features dont pay the bills.
1640186877844.gif

Advertisement
Sounds pretty good but I can’t get down with my special lady to it knowing that its Chad. I’m white btw.

Advertisement
Na. Very few rappers make money on their actual music. The labels take that. They make money off merch, endorsements, touring, and appearances.

This used to be true but it’s rapidly changing with the advent of streaming platforms and social media.

Rappers - and musicians in general - no longer need the backing of huge labels to gain a following.

More and more are releasing very successful singles + albums independently.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I personally thinks it's cool AF that we had a dude playing on our team (getting legit reps too) that is slowly making some noise in rap. Could be a huge draw for kids interested in that sort of thing (JP15 comes to mind). Plus lots of cool stuff could be done with that in terms of recruiting and connections.

Is yall man dumb? Producers be making money off beats. DJ Khaled can't rap, how yall think he makes money? Chad is a producer too, classsifying him as just a rapper is not true. He will out live alot of mainstream artists in the music industry cuz u can produce forever.

Advertisement
Back