Where's Chad Thomas

They are probably jealous of Chad. He earned over $3.12 million during his NFL time. He will earn much more in music with no risk of CTE.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I frikkin hate when people do stuff like this. I mean, the nerve of this guy to take his career in the direction of his choosing when I (and many others) wanted him to go in the direction of our choosing. Personally, I think its incredibly selfish of Chad Thomas to make this kind of career change without first consulting me and others here who've never met him in real life.

Disrespectful at the core.

Last edited:
I personally thinks it's cool AF that we had a dude playing on our team (getting legit reps too) that is slowly making some noise in rap. Could be a huge draw for kids interested in that sort of thing (JP15 comes to mind). Plus lots of cool stuff could be done with that in terms of recruiting and connections.

Jalean listed Chad and the Miami music program as a reason for him commiting to Miami.

Na. Very few rappers make money on their actual music. The labels take that. They make money off merch, endorsements, touring, and appearances.

Chad is independent. So the features, merch, endorsements,appearances, shows...all go to him. He makes more from that than he would as a practice squad guy.

Chad has been putting on his own shows for years. He also writes for CITY GIRLS i believe. Hes probably cool making the close to 6 figures or 6 figures without the wear and tear.

Also ive never seen it posted but

Tracy Howard is also rapping now and got a little buz locallyw ith his work.

Shotout to his best friend former cane Malcolm Lewis, and former cane Ryan Mayes in the videos as well. CAROL CITY/ MIRAMAR reppers

They are probably jealous of Chad. He earned over $3.12 million during his NFL time. He will earn much more in music with no risk of CTE.

And you’re speaking from what point of reference? He would be beyond lucky to make more money in music than he did during his time in the NFL. This isn’t 1990-2010 where producers were a rare breed and musicians paid huge up-front fees and gave generous song splits (royalty revenue sharing) for beats/productions. Now-a-days, thanks to technology, modern “bedroom” producers are a dime a dozen, and are lucky to get an equal song split, forget about any up front $. He needs multiple #1 hits that play on radio rotation to make any real money on royalties, and if you knew even how rare that was…

Advertisement
Chad is independent. So the features, merch, endorsements,appearances, shows...all go to him. He makes more from that than he would as a practice squad guy.

Chad has been putting on his own shows for years. He also writes for CITY GIRLS i believe. Hes probably cool making the close to 6 figures or 6 figures without the wear and tear.

Also ive never seen it posted but

Tracy Howard is also rapping now and got a little buz locallyw ith his work.

Shotout to his best friend former cane Malcolm Lewis, and former cane Ryan Mayes in the videos as well. CAROL CITY/ MIRAMAR reppers

Autotune is a helluva drug.

And you’re speaking from what point of reference? He would be beyond lucky to make more money in music than he did during his time in the NFL. This isn’t 1990-2010 where producers were a rare breed and musicians paid huge up-front fees and gave generous song splits (royalty revenue sharing) for beats/productions. Now-a-days, thanks to technology, modern “bedroom” producers are a dime a dozen, and are lucky to get an equal song split, forget about any up front $. He needs multiple #1 hits that play on radio rotation to make any real money on royalties, and if you knew even how rare that was…

The difference is Chad has serious musical talent.

The guy is talented.

Apart from rap, or classical music, or reggae, or any other form of music that you want to talk about, the guy has serious musical talent.

I think he broke in...with a song that drake sampled or used the beat...also got CITY GIRLS CREDITTS, KODAK BLACK. CHRIS BROWN & YOUNG THUG song, AND OBVIOUSLY RICK ROSS.

Ive followed his music career since he was a junior at BTW....so yea he has shown alot of progression and has slowly developed a fan base outside of Florida recently. If he continues his progression he will be the goods. What actually slowed him up was his time at UM and the ncaa hating on him, etc. He was real hot then but couldnt really make money like he wanted to which is a travesty.

Advertisement
The difference is Chad has serious musical talent.

The guy is talented.

Apart from rap, or classical music, or reggae, or any other form of music that you want to talk about, the guy has serious musical talent.

Chad can produce alot of different genre's...he legitimately has production talent.

He can just do that with a real group of producers and eat for years.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Talent in the music business makes huge money with great longevity.

Chad is one of the biggest upcoming producers in hip hop right now and he raps on the side , produced for Rick Ross , Drake, Chris brown Kodak black and many more and he is on Rick Ross new album with a verse , the music is taking him further then football was ever going to take him , big ups to him , I wish he was a pro bowl caliber player in the nfl because it would of helped in recruiting because the kids love chad but 50% don’t even know he played football lol.

Advertisement
Back