Where's Chad Thomas

Majority of 5 stars don’t make it to a second nfl contract.. it’s not a Miami thing. that’s just the facts. They’ve run the stats on it. It just is what it is
No man!! get it right! If Chad went to Bama he’s a first rounder and first ballot hall of tamer.
Just wait till Jobe comes back next year at 27!
He’s gonna run 4.15 and will be able to cover Tyreek Hill while checking texts on his Apple Watch.

Advertisement
This is an album... Just saying Chad having a feature on this as a RAPPER is big. He has produced alot of big tracks already.
Gotcha. I didn’t know which it was but it’s on livemixtapez so I figured it was a mixtape. You are right though, being featured on an album is even bigger

Advertisement
Advertisement
Does every 5 star pan out?
Bama Clemson FSU, uga, LSU have had plenty of 5 stars disappear.
But nobody cares cause every year they get 4 or 5 of them. And if one or two make the league especially in the first then “wow they sure do develop talent”
To me it’s obvious that his love for music may have been more than the love for football.

It’s unfortunate that many people don’t have the love for what they’re good at. Conversely some people love something that they very well may not be very good at. Chad Thomas seemed to be good at both.
You have zero idea what the actual facts are but just figured you’d sunshine pump every angle at once?

You are comparing Miami to schools that consistently get kids drafted. We consistently get kids to go as UDFA’s. Your comparison is completely flawed
It’s not though. If bama gets a star NFL player for every ten 5* kids they bring in, they’ve got a star every other year. If we do that, we’ve got a star every 10-15 years.

All people see is that bama produces stars. Sure, they develop players, but they also have numbers on their side.

Yes it do lol
Right….Chad isn’t on their level but Wayne had a time period of about 3-4 years of nothing but features and 2Chaniz was making 100k for a feature.

For Chad and where he is at in the industry, it’s about building his brand

Advertisement
Advertisement
Na. Very few rappers make money on their actual music. The labels take that. They make money off merch, endorsements, touring, and appearances.
Dude you talking out your ***. Chad isn’t on a major label so whatever he gets paid is his. You still get money off features with a major label because technically it’s not yours and those checks go to you

You have zero idea what the actual facts are but just figured you’d sunshine pump every angle at once?
I said to me it looks like.
I didn’t say what actually happened to Chad.
But there are a lot of angles to why a 5 star doesn’t pan out or isn’t a first rounder.
Ben Davis was the number one consensus linebacker and didn’t pan out at Bama. Not only did he not pan out but he won’t even be drafted. Marvin Wilson number one rated dt in the nation. The list is huge.

But like every passion or endeavor there needs to be time committed to your craft and that’s why said what said about him and his music.

Do you know how rare it is to be an nfl player and a successful music producer?
Chad is a **** stud imo.

If you want facts your looking in the wrong place.

Major9 has a feature on Ross latest mixtape. He has the last verse on this song. Although Ross has been my favorite rapper since Port of Miami, this latest project is one of my least favorite of all he has put out

Umm, err, well, I liked it even though as a white man I am not allowed to sing along.....................

......I felt like I should close my door too.

Advertisement
Back