Where's Chad Thomas

Advertisement
Think he got screwed by ncaa because in music chances of succeeding are low and he had that window where he had a small buzz but couldnt really build his audience as he cant tour/make money/get placement for beats.. Hope he can force a second wave tho..

Hes been doing it still ...not fully nationally...but regionally he can eat just touring florida. Hes pretty big in florida with kids. And puts together his own shows so likely coups some good money from that. Think he is on his second wave now.

Chad got cut and i think due to pandemic looked like he didnt even try or workout for other teams. He likely has made the same or more than practice squad/bounce back types just doing music in the mean time. With the amount of injuries, etc and he wasnt even that bad i think he wouldve been picked up by a team. **** Trent Toolbox Harris is collecting checks right now.

Fun fact: Does Kyle know Olsen Pierre is currently collecting NFL Checks. We got a sh*t load of dlineman still in the league

It’s very simple. Look at the recruiting classes and then google all those school’s 5 stars over the years. Bama LSU uga osu get at least 4 5 stars in every class.

You can go back for the past ten years and see that many of them weren’t all first rounders and a bunch didn’t even see a second contract. Some transferred out and we’re never heard from again and some didn’t even enroll.
Bama has had Ben Davis for like 4 years now and he will likely go undrafted despite being the consensus number one linebacker in the country that year. It’s almost like saying Justin flower goes in the 7th after 4 years at Oregon.
It’s happened plenty of times. It’s a numbers game with those schools. Recruit enough elite guys and you will inevitably get first rounders.
But we can’t expect to recruit 3 five star guys and have them all be pro-bowlers.
Chad went in the 4 and we suck.
Zo transfers and we suck
Howard isn’t a perennial pro-bowler and we suck.
That sht has happened plenty of times with plenty of their players at those schools but no one calls them out on it cause the Bosa’s, and Jeudy’s and others are killing it in the league.
We get an elite receiver and he has to be Jeudy while forgetting about Tyrell Shavers.
Finally someone says it. I harp on it they have a ton of bust/flameouts etc.

I actually went to school with chad so yeah, I'm big mad. Don't know why you would even make a joke like that about a Cane. Go take those subtle shots at UNC players.
If it’s wrong to take shots at one player, it’s wrong to take a shot at any player right? I mean that would be fair and just.

Advertisement
He's gotta own some of it. Development is a two-way street. He was in the league for multiple years and looked about the same. Unless we're saying Cleveland didn't develop him, either, which might be fair. But, then latch on with a team or place that will help you grow. Some kids/players/people just don't have the mindset or motivation to grow. Maybe Chad just doesn't wanna grow more in football because he has other options. Who knows. An opposite example: Cameron Wake went to the cot**** CFL to go "develop." He was 27 years old when he found traction with Miami.

Wake chose the Miami Dolphins and signed a four-year contract. “I wanted to eliminate all the fluff,” Wake explained. “It wasn’t about whoever offered the biggest deal. It was about the coaching staffs, the opportunity, the organizations.
A bunch of bum dl are currently on nfl rosters. Chad aint really try to get ont eams maybe he just waits out covid. But unlike a lot of those guys he had other options that are fairly lucrative. I think he was up against another guy for the back up spot and they gave it to the other guy who was cheaper and hd a good camp.

Its a funny game though of fits. Baltimore had some cast off udfa type DL who the dolphins picked up end of the year last year off their practice squad. This dude has been better than a bunch of dl the dolphins drafted over the years. Zack Seiler i believe is his name. I think he parlayed that into a nice contract, he couldnt play for Baltimore.

Chad definately could be on DL rotations for multiple nfl teams and schemes.

Finally someone says it. I harp on it they have a ton of bust/flameouts etc.
Every time I post this people act like I’m apologizing for all of our previous staffs and that’s not at all what I’m saying.
Can we do more with talent we’ve had? Abso-fckng-lutely!
But we crown every player that we sign like they’re all Americans and sure thing high draft picks. I’ve done it plenty and it does more damage to recruiting and perception when our predictions don’t come to fruition.
Especially when we haven’t gotten that level of talent at the numbers those schools do on a yearly basis.

Advertisement
Gotta be music. I think he could easily be on a practice squad right now. Especially if you’re considering the virus stuff and guys being out every week. I would be shocked if he didn’t get some calls after he got cut.

To me it's clear that he chose to focus on music. Like mentioned already, Dude had 4 sacks in 8 games that he started last yr. He could have easily made an NFL roster.
agree 100% I don't think he even tried to catch on with another team. Pretty sure he's put out at least one, if not two, tapes of music. He'll do just fine with that and it was always his passion

I saw people from Polk posting about Chad.

Hes growing his name
I saw a kid from st louis commit using a chad thomas song.

Also women in bama i spoke to was vibing to his music. His reach has actually went outside of florida. And he has still eaten with the ross, drake, CITY GIRLS and other florida artist that he has gotten placement on/with.

Dude could parlay this and keep it going for awhile musically. If i were him i would play 2-3 more years to get the pension and just go that route full fledged.

Advertisement
Hes been doing it still ...not fully nationally...but regionally he can eat just touring florida. Hes pretty big in florida with kids. And puts together his own shows so likely coups some good money from that. Think he is on his second wave now.

Chad got cut and i think due to pandemic looked like he didnt even try or workout for other teams. He likely has made the same or more than practice squad/bounce back types just doing music in the mean time. With the amount of injuries, etc and he wasnt even that bad i think he wouldve been picked up by a team. **** Trent Toolbox Harris is collecting checks right now.

Fun fact: Does Kyle know Olsen Pierre is currently collecting NFL Checks. We got a sh*t load of dlineman still in the league
Chad had a song on the Chris Brown/Young Thug album Slime and B this past summer. As well as a few other high profile production placements and credits. He seems to be focusing on his music talents and it's great he has that to fall back in if he is in fact done with football.

I saw a kid from st louis commit using a chad thomas song.

Also women in bama i spoke to was vibing to his music. His reach has actually went outside of florida. And he has still eaten with the ross, drake, CITY GIRLS and other florida artist that he has gotten placement on/with.

Dude could parlay this and keep it going for awhile musically. If i were him i would play 2-3 more years to get the pension and just go that route full fledged.
He definitely going up in music, he was on a song with Chris brown and young thug on they album and produced a bunch of tracks for other artists

Advertisement
A bunch of bum dl are currently on nfl rosters. Chad aint really try to get ont eams maybe he just waits out covid. But unlike a lot of those guys he had other options that are fairly lucrative. I think he was up against another guy for the back up spot and they gave it to the other guy who was cheaper and hd a good camp.

Its a funny game though of fits. Baltimore had some cast off udfa type DL who the dolphins picked up end of the year last year off their practice squad. This dude has been better than a bunch of dl the dolphins drafted over the years. Zack Seiler i believe is his name. I think he parlayed that into a nice contract, he couldnt play for Baltimore.

Chad definately could be on DL rotations for multiple nfl teams and schemes.
I have no doubt, which is why I say he owns some of the development and a lot of his outcome.

Nothing wrong at all with working for Charlie Brown, plenty of former D1 players with degrees working blue collar jobs, see Jacory Harris.

Everybody's not musically inclined like Thomas.

Advertisement
Back