Where's Chad Thomas

Is he really, or are you bearing false witness?
At the least, I would expect him to have a successful career in music considering his early success in the field.
it was a joke. I didn't intend to mislead anyone. It was an awful joke. Forgive me.

Advertisement
Think he got screwed by ncaa because in music chances of succeeding are low and he had that window where he had a small buzz but couldnt really build his audience as he cant tour/make money/get placement for beats.. Hope he can force a second wave tho..
Man dude was just on the album with Chris brown and young thug

Another awesomely developed product of the current regime.

he had 2 years here with Manny and kUl and put up good numbers after virtually nothing with Golden and his staff. the staff didn't **** him. he also had 4 years in Cleveland, but it seems to me that hes more focused on his music which is prolly the brighter future.

Advertisement
amen, we had a great class sign yesterday, but the next part is player development. O staff can develop players
D staff needs to be totally retooled along with scheme

but chad is a bad example lol. there are others who weren't used properly or developed, but chad was saved by the regime change to richt. he did nothing under golden

Yea but he got nfl coaching now so he should be developed right?

U can’t go to league not properly developed, competing against guys who are already established & developed. U automatically are coming in behind the 8 ball. The reason why our school was so highly favored from the 80’s - early 2000’s is b/c our guys came in NFL ready. If u’re not NFL ready, u got 3 yrs to prove urself, and that’s it. The NFL is a now league. I see a lot of our guys have come in not NFL ready, and bounce out w/in 3 yrs.

Advertisement
It’s very simple. Look at the recruiting classes and then google all those school’s 5 stars over the years. Bama LSU uga osu get at least 4 5 stars in every class.

You can go back for the past ten years and see that many of them weren’t all first rounders and a bunch didn’t even see a second contract. Some transferred out and we’re never heard from again and some didn’t even enroll.
Bama has had Ben Davis for like 4 years now and he will likely go undrafted despite being the consensus number one linebacker in the country that year. It’s almost like saying Justin flower goes in the 7th after 4 years at Oregon.
It’s happened plenty of times. It’s a numbers game with those schools. Recruit enough elite guys and you will inevitably get first rounders.
But we can’t expect to recruit 3 five star guys over a ten year period and have them all be pro-bowlers.
Chad went in the 4 and we suck.
Zo transfers and we suck
Howard isn’t a perennial pro-bowler and we suck.
That sht has happened plenty of times with plenty of their players at those schools but no one calls them out on it cause the Bosa’s, and Jeudy’s and others are killing it in the league.
We get an elite receiver and he has to be Jeudy while forgetting about Tyrell Shavers.
not sure how you’re defending our results. they’ve objectively sucked. we’ve done awfully with high recruits for almost 18 years. doesn’t mean the expectation is no mistakes - that’s unrealistic. but our results have been worse that others, which is one reason we’ve sucked.

U can’t go to league not properly developed, competing against guys who are already established & developed. U automatically are coming in behind the 8 ball. The reason why our school was so highly favored from the 80’s - early 2000’s is b/c our guys came in NFL ready. If u’re not NFL ready, u got 3 yrs to prove urself, and that’s it. The NFL is a now league. I see a lot of our guys have come in not NFL ready, and bounce out w/in 3 yrs.
it’s a good point and a real downside of guys going early who aren’t ready.

but chad is a bad example lol. there are others who weren't used properly or developed, but chad was saved by the regime change to richt. he did nothing under golden
OOPS, your correct, comments on D stand and player development have not been a strength.....

not sure how you’re defending our results. they’ve objectively sucked. we’ve done awfully with high recruits for almost 18 years. doesn’t mean the expectation is no mistakes - that’s unrealistic. but our results have been worse that others, which is one reason we’ve sucked.
The past ten years saban and LSU have recruited the cream of the crop of recruits on a yearly basis while we have sprinkled a few here and there and those few have to be day one picks. We haven’t recruited anyone near the level of Evan Neal or Alex Leatherwood. And btw they landed the number and number 2 rated tackles this year. I’m sure it will be extremely difficult to develop them.

We’re we supposed to make Duke weigh 230?
Lamar Miller did pretty well for himself.
What about our oline dudes that are still in the league.
please tell me the plethora of elite recruits that Golden got. Compared to the schools I’ve named.
Allan Bailey has done pretty good for himself
Calais Camblell has done very well.
You guys put too much emphasis in this magic nfl fairy fart has that these schools have while ignoring the sheer amount of high quality players they get.

Name me another school that has consistently sat outside the top 15 in recruiting for so long and has put as many players in the league as we have at multiple positions on both sides of the ball. But unfortunately our fan base thinks that these sofla kids are sure fire first rounders. All of them.
Guys in here want to systematically criticize the few elite kids that didn’t do sht here or the league while forgeting about the dudes that no one pegged to be nfl players that came here and made it.
Rousseau did pretty good for himself.

The amount of elite players LSU and Bama have amassed just in the last 2 years is probably more than we’ve recruited in 10 years excluding this class. Please tell me the last stingley we got? Or the last Delpit. Please rep me you would’ve recruited Blades and Frierson over them?
(Frierson looking good btw))

The problem is the term “elite” and we’ve had a discussion about rankings and offers and their relation. According to some in here a lot of these sofla “3 stars are really 5 stars” and that narrative has taken off into some unknowns stratosphere and it isn’t true.
Are there kids all over the country that are being overlooked? Absolutely but it can’t be that many or the at many to fill half of a class on at early basis. You’d have to go all over the **** country to find the g5 players that end up making the league like the Toledo receivers that one year.
There may be some Khalil Mack’s and Antonio Browns out there But to find gem over and over again is a monumental task.

We have lashlee for les to an a whole season and people are already speculating he might leave.

I know your a butch fan. **** I am too.
But these kids can’t hide anymore and with all the people trying to use these kids as a come up it’s extremely difficult to get some kid that nobody knows about. It’s also time consuming to get a “prospect” and coach him up. Maybe we had those coached back then and if we had them now they would bounce in after a year or two and not be able to develop the players they recruited.
But did Khalil Mack get coached by some guru?
Did Antonio Brown, Did Pierre -Paul get coached by some guy that has consistently put d ends in the league? Did saban recruit them? Did LSU? You know the schools that ”evaluate and develop” and have these coaches that can spit nfl talent.
Extremely difficult this day and age to do what butch did . The gamble of him coming here and repeating something close to what he did in 98
Is very difficult. Not impossible but very difficult.

Advertisement
thats a good argument, nice

The past ten years saban and LSU have recruited the cream of the crop of recruits on a yearly basis while we have sprinkled a few here and there and those few have to be day one picks. We haven’t recruited anyone near the level of Evan Neal or Alex Leatherwood. And btw they landed the number and number 2 rated tackles this year. I’m sure it will be extremely difficult to develop them.

We’re we supposed to make Duke weigh 230?
Lamar Miller did pretty well for himself.
What about our oline dudes that are still in the league.
please tell me the plethora of elite recruits that Golden got. Compared to the schools I’ve named.
Allan Bailey has done pretty good for himself
Calais Camblell has done very well.
You guys put too much emphasis in this magic nfl fairy fart has that these schools have while ignoring the sheer amount of high quality players they get.

Name me another school that has consistently sat outside the top 15 in recruiting for so long and has put as many players in the league as we have at multiple positions on both sides of the ball. But unfortunately our fan base thinks that these sofla kids are sure fire first rounders. All of them.
Guys in here want to systematically criticize the few elite kids that didn’t do sht here or the league while forgeting about the dudes that no one pegged to be nfl players that came here and made it.
Rousseau did pretty good for himself.

The amount of elite players LSU and Bama have amassed just in the last 2 years is probably more than we’ve recruited in 10 years excluding this class. Please tell me the last stingley we got? Or the last Delpit. Please rep me you would’ve recruited Blades and Frierson over them?
(Frierson looking good btw))

The problem is the term “elite” and we’ve had a discussion about rankings and offers and their relation. According to some in here a lot of these sofla “3 stars are really 5 stars” and that narrative has taken off into some unknowns stratosphere and it isn’t true.
Are there kids all over the country that are being overlooked? Absolutely but it can’t be that many or the at many to fill half of a class on at early basis. You’d have to go all over the **** country to find the g5 players that end up making the league like the Toledo receivers that one year.
There may be some Khalil Mack’s and Antonio Browns out there But to find gem over and over again is a monumental task.

We have lashlee for les to an a whole season and people are already speculating he might leave.

I know your a butch fan. **** I am too.
But these kids can’t hide anymore and with all the people trying to use these kids as a come up it’s extremely difficult to get some kid that nobody knows about. It’s also time consuming to get a “prospect” and coach him up. Maybe we had those coached back then and if we had them now they would bounce in after a year or two and not be able to develop the players they recruited.
But did Khalil Mack get coached by some guru?
Did Antonio Brown, Did Pierre -Paul get coached by some guy that has consistently put d ends in the league? Did saban recruit them? Did LSU? You know the schools that ”evaluate and develop” and have these coaches that can spit nfl talent.
Extremely difficult this day and age to do what butch
Man, that's a lot of words. I think you're mostly wrong about most of it. It's been over-discussed around here so I don't really want to go over it all again. Just yesterday I posted a list of 'high recruits' we've totally blown the evals on going back to Coker. We've been objectively bad at evals, and way too many of our top recrruits haven't panned out at all.

You're over-focused on the shiny-object distraction of LSU and Alabama. We're losing to FIU and destroyed by UNC and win a bowl game barely once a decade. Stop deluding yourself.

And we're not consistently outside the top 15 in recruiting. We have had some really solid years, some 10-20 years, a could 20-30 years. Overall, we're almost certainly one of the top 15 recruiting schools the past 2 decades.

The guys we've put into the NFL the past dozen years, they've been meh, also. The last all pro we recruited was Beason. We're sending guys to the NFL who are having also-ran careers. If that makes you feel good about our recruiting, booyah.

Advertisement
“Ready for war, militant mind, I’m a young soilder. If you don’t feel it in the air you need to come closer”

He just dropped an album at the end of last month. I assumed he was focused on music first

Majority of 5 stars don’t make it to a second nfl contract.. it’s not a Miami thing. that’s just the facts. They’ve run the stats on it. It just is what it is

Attachments

• 1B3ABC7F-3A21-486E-BA13-8EFAE6F1F957.jpeg
    1B3ABC7F-3A21-486E-BA13-8EFAE6F1F957.jpeg
    245 KB · Views: 12
Advertisement
Back