Where is the love for our S&C program?

Yea man, i know its quick and maybe harsh but imagine your a race car driver thats given like a hemi V8 and ur racing a field of toyota priuses and you dont win. How long should you be employed, when you clearly have superior equipment.

It's not quick or harsh its beyond dumb. So every coach gets two years and the slip. Coaches from every program would be able to say look you'll be a red shirt freshman or sophomore with a new coach to learn

Advertisement
Brother your constant use of terminology like “***** slap” and “alpha male” leaves me with no other conclusion than you have a serious, serious problem with your sexuality. You write like someone who is trying to sound masculine because in doing so it boosts your self image. But every adult man I know who goes down that path does so because he is trying to overcome his latent feelings. I’m sorry if in my analysis I have “outed you” because no one has the right to do that to Anyone else. You deserve the right to come out when, how and where you choose. But you are dropping some real strong hints.

Hahahahahaha

Donaldson?

You did it. This makes my point. A roster full of guys and only one stands out that could mean one or two things. He's not serious about s&c or maybe his body just doesn't reflect his hard work lol

It's not quick or harsh its beyond dumb. So every coach gets two years and the slip. Coaches from every program would be able to say look you'll be a red shirt freshman or sophomore with a new coach.
Not every coach, just coaches that reside in the weakest division in the power 5 and coach a program that has out recruited every team in that division for the past 15 years.

Cant have losses like Gtech repeat themselves. Gtech lost to the Citadel. That **** happens once n it doesnt happen again.

Brother your constant use of terminology like “***** slap” and “alpha male” leaves me with no other conclusion than you have a serious, serious problem with your sexuality. You write like someone who is trying to sound masculine because in doing so it boosts your self image. But every adult man I know who goes down that path does so because he is trying to overcome his latent feelings. I’m sorry if in my analysis I have “outed you” because no one has the right to do that to Anyone else. You deserve the right to come out when, how and where you choose. But you are dropping some real strong hints.

LMFAO!! You read one thread by me about Myles Garret and assumed I use the term Alpha male on a regular basis. The fact that you don't even have the reading comprehension to realize I wasn't the one to first use the term and was only using it because someone else brought it up, tells me everything I need to know about your intelligence level.

And ***** slap? Are you kidding? That is a term used on a regular basis in my city.

Advertisement
Not every coach, just coaches that reside in the weakest division in the power 5 and coach a program that has out recruited every team in that division for the past 15 years.

Cant have losses like Gtech repeat themselves. Gtech lost to the Citadel. That **** happens once n it doesnt happen again.

Okay

... But we still under performed in 2019

LOL...find me the person who says we didn’t significantly underperform this year, even winning the next two games.

I seriously doubt there’s anybody inside the staff that thinks they didn’t underperform. Whether they admit it in public or not.

Advertisement
UF had that one Dlineman who was like Thanos on every play fsu didn't have that guy IMO. I agree JW has a better clock cause his first game wasn't vs Thanos. He was like a young Spiderman and his first villain to catch was Thanos. He should be catching bodega burglars but nah they threw him to Thanos.
Now look what you did. Went ahead and took those antidepressants with a Presidente.

Are you kidding? We survived the deadly Pitt line and the fearsome UVA line. Tom Brady would be terrified of facing such elite defenses. Have you not seen them ragdoll Corstal OLs and the FCS OLs they faced? Feeley somehow managed to turn our guys from softies to world class strongmen, in season. Incredible, while every other team is just trying to maintain gains in season, Feely is turning up the heat.
Lol this is too good lol

Advertisement
Feeley has done a great job with players that are willing to put in the work. J. Miller at DT is the best example -- complete body transformation in a matter of months. Zion also seems to have developed well physically....although that could be the PF Changs & the burgers he's chowing.

In all seriousness, except for our young OTs getting abused in the first game I haven't felt once all season that we lost a game due to being less physical than the opponent. Muffed punts, missed FGs, missed PATs, fake punt conversions (against us), missed tackles, overly conservative redzone playcalling & suboptimal OL play (first 6-7 games) were the main reasons for losses.

I think Feeley was one of Manny's better hires. I'm pretty sure he's very good at his job. Let's now see if he can produce elite athletes over time (he has a bunch of former Canes -- NFL HOFers -- that he can continue to learn from).

Nah fam no props for the S&C til we physically dominate worthy opponents consistently...and unworthy opponents ALL THE TIME. Central Michigan was THIS SEASON sir. Also imo some of our guys just don’t pass the eye test yet, Our Ol just doesn’t look physically intimidating. I do like what’s goin down with the DL buts that’s about it. Mark Pope look like he weighs 160lbs still.

Advertisement
It's the only positive to take away from the WHOLE seasons. 1st game through the 10th has been consistently good. Don't think I have seen a single cramp all season. That is awesome

Advertisement
Back