Where is the love for our S&C program?

He’ll be back Saturday after he flies it. There’s no way he’s not going to.
I feel like he’s stuck. If all this hadn’t gone down maybe he would’ve waited but he’s locked in on the payment and he doesn’t have a choice as the banner company has the money.

Advertisement
I feel like he’s stuck. If all this hadn’t gone down maybe he would’ve waited but he’s locked in on the payment and he doesn’t have a choice as the banner company has the money.

Agree 110%. He’s no thief, he just painted himself into a corner through his own stupidity.

Advertisement
I think the physicality of the schedule isn't the same as it was earlier in the year. That OL we have wouldn't be able to stop what UF did if we played them again. They have improved but it's because of schedule as well as improvement....it's a mixture of both.
Vehemently Disagree, Pitt has a nasty front4, FSU has better interior players than uf. The oline stopped both of those schools in recent weeks. That performance vs uf was anomaly period, Not only is the oline better but Jarren Williams has a better internal clock to get the ball out faster which would definitely help. We have already played 2 better pass rushes than uf(pitt and uva) yet only gave up a total of 4 sacks or so to those 2 teams combined

Advertisement
Congrats on the moral victories against mediocre to below average teams

A garbage GaTech team rushed for over 200yards against us

If we played a top tier team right now I doubt you’d like the outcome

We are making small strides, game by game. But we still under performed in 2019

I think the physicality of the schedule isn't the same as it was earlier in the year. That OL we have wouldn't be able to stop what UF did if we played them again. They have improved but it's because of schedule as well as improvement....it's a mixture of both.
You don’t think so? Even with 10 sacks that Gator team is meh in a lot of areas. I can’t believe they did as well as they are doing this year. We need to steal the OLine coach, he did wonders with 4 freshman.

giphy.gif
Mdp were those naturals on the beauty you posted in that closed thread?

Advertisement
Vehemently Disagree, Pitt has a nasty front4, FSU has better interior players than uf. The oline stopped both of those schools in recent weeks. That performance vs uf was anomaly period, Not only is the oline better but Jarren Williams has a better internal clock to get the ball out faster which would definitely help. We have already played 2 better pass rushes than uf(pitt and uva) yet only gave up a total of 4 sacks or so to those 2 teams combined
UF had that one Dlineman who was like Thanos on every play fsu didn't have that guy IMO. I agree JW has a better clock cause his first game wasn't vs Thanos. He was like a young Spiderman and his first villain to catch was Thanos. He should be catching bodega burglars but nah they threw him to Thanos.

You don’t think so? Even with 10 sacks that Gator team is meh in a lot of areas. I can’t believe they did as well as they are doing this year. We need to steal the OLine coach, he did wonders with 4 freshman.
UF has a good HC that's why man people don't see it cause we obviously hate them but DM does well man.

Agree that's 4-0 right there u can not have the hiccups we had this year

Just wait until MSU ***** slaps Manny. The slurpers are going to go from "The B1G is a bunch of slow white kids from NJ" to "that B1G schedule is a murders row, UM, OSU, PSU, and Rutgers. The B1G East is stronger than the NFC North, and it isn't even close".

Advertisement
Get the basketball conditioning crew involved with the football team. I mentioned that in the basketball forum the other day and I was serious. The one guarantee from every basketball season to the next is that players will steadily look the part, particularly toward the position they play. Vastly superior to the football program in that regard. Even a clumsy non-athlete like Rodney Miller used the redshirt season to get into far better shape than any time previously.

Obviously it's easier to target a program for someone when there are maybe 10 returning players instead of 60, but zero excuse for something like Navaughn Donaldson.

Just wait until MSU ***** slaps Manny. The slurpers are going to go from "The B1G is a bunch of slow white kids from NJ" to "that B1G schedule is a murders row, UM, OSU, PSU, and Rutgers. The B1G East is stronger than the NFC North, and it isn't even close".
Man the bowl game is going to be super interesting....if we get a physical team holy **** we in trouble.

Man the bowl game is going to be super interesting....if we get a physical team holy **** we in trouble.

Are you kidding? We survived the deadly Pitt line and the fearsome UVA line. Tom Brady would be terrified of facing such elite defenses. Have you not seen them ragdoll Corstal OLs and the FCS OLs they faced? Feeley somehow managed to turn our guys from softies to world class strongmen, in season. Incredible, while every other team is just trying to maintain gains in season, Feely is turning up the heat.

Brother your constant use of terminology like “***** slap” and “alpha male” leaves me with no other conclusion than you have a serious, serious problem with your sexuality. You write like someone who is trying to sound masculine because in doing so it boosts your self image. But every adult man I know who goes down that path does so because he is trying to overcome his latent feelings. I’m sorry if in my analysis I have “outed you” because no one has the right to do that to Anyone else. You deserve the right to come out when, how and where you choose. But you are dropping some real strong hints.

Advertisement
Back