Where is the love for our S&C program?

Advertisement
I think the physicality of the schedule isn't the same as it was earlier in the year. That OL we have wouldn't be able to stop what UF did if we played them again. They have improved but it's because of schedule as well as improvement....it's a mixture of both.
Nah I think the oline has certainly improved. UFs dline numbers are heavily skewed from the matchup against us. We were able to run pretty good against. But pass pro has definitely improved. Think we was struggling with CMU..the teams we played recently are certainly better than them

I think the physicality of the schedule isn't the same as it was earlier in the year. That OL we have wouldn't be able to stop what UF did if we played them again. They have improved but it's because of schedule as well as improvement....it's a mixture of both.
I think they'd do better not just because they've improve but bc Jarren has learn to get rid of the ball quicker. The line was horrible week 0 but Jarren didnt help. We gave up 10 sacks but 4 or 5 were on Jarren i think.

Advertisement
Or a mix of chipping and helping zion as well as running more plays from the gun.

I think they'd do better not just because they've improve but bc Jarren has learn to get rid of the ball quicker. The line was horrible week 0 but Jarren didnt help. We gave up 10 sacks but 4 or 5 were on Jarren i think.
I don't get that scheduling we should always play cupcakes for three weeks

Advertisement
giphy.gif

Advertisement
Lol getting rid of a two year head coach who has shown improvement weekly???? Seriously.
Yea man, i know its quick and maybe harsh but imagine your a race car driver thats given like a hemi V8 and ur racing a field of toyota priuses and you dont win. How long should you be employed, when you clearly have superior equipment.

Advertisement

@RVACane Lmao

Pitt is #1 in the NCAA in sacks. Virginia is #7. Virginia Tech is tied for 11th.

Advertisement
Back