Where is Ed Reed at?

Advertisement
IMO its a non-starter. Everyone freaked out last year/summer when ER20 "couldn't be found" but yet we got James Williams, have to believe ER20 had at least a tiny bit to do with that.....he'll be here during Fall Camp. Man isn't being paid as a coach so he doesn't have the same hrs as a coach, when he's needed he hops on the calls/Zoom etc but otherwise he's basically on vacation, which would make sense.
You mean to tell me Ed Reed isn’t living on campus 247?? Say u swear

Advertisement
unnamed.jpg

Advertisement
I think the main reason Reed isnt coaching right now is he doesnt want to dedicate the long hours it takes to be one. He has money he has freedom .I think he values that. He doesnt want to be in a mascot role either. The man is a fierce competitor and watching the stink job of a defense we fielded last year without any power to change it frustrated him and he said no mas. I believe that's where Ed is right now.
To me Reed ,The Mad Stork ,Jerome Brown and Sapp were the best defensive players in UM history in terms of game changing ability.
Sean Taylor 👀

Advertisement
He’s getting paid to come and go as he pleases? That isn’t how any actual job works outside Duh []_[]
From what I ascertained he's the football equivalent of a consultant. He oversees the program from an outsiders perspective and gives his 2 cents on strengths & weaknesses.

I’m sure he will be at paradise. Also, If the coaches wanted him there I’m sure he would’ve been there.

Advertisement
With the new additions to the defensive staff, they probably didn’t want Ed there “overshadowing” them while they met the recruits for the first time.

Plus, the new guys are more capable recruiters so Ed doesn’t need to be as hands on. And they probably keep Ed for the primary targets to help close.

Ed is best friends with @Liberty City El and is currently with him in the South China Sea, spying on the Chinese navy.
Those "UFO's"...that were speculated to be Chinese or Russian experiments....just LCE and Ed testing out the new whips they're going to use to start recruiting the Pacific Islander kids directly. Can get from Coral Gables to Samoa in 16 mins flat. We back!

Advertisement
Back