Where is Ed Reed at?

So a couple of thoughts on this topic.

1. According to Manny, Ed Reed as the chief of staff will have several responsibilities. Reed will provide assistance in strategic planning, quality control, player evaluation and development, team building, player mentorship, and recruiting.

2. This past week, UM had over 100 recruits on campus. If the NCAA permitted Reed to be on campus this past week, it was important for him to be there. Plain and simple. But, we really don't know what the NCAA permits concerning the role that Ed Reed has with Miami football.

3. Personally, we should want Ed Reed on campus this past week. I mean a major part of his responsibility as chief of staff is helping with recruiting, mentorship, evaluation, and development. When is a better time for that than this past week?

So, lay off of the OP, he raises a valid point.

Advertisement
These young kids that haven't chose a school yet look up to him but that don't mean they picking the U. So with the recruiting stuff he can't do absolutely anything. So he's there just to be there and who cares he's getting his free paper

Love Ed but just doesn't seem to be a grinder anymore. I know it's a part time gig and maybe they agreed to more of an in-season role? Anyway, I think he enjoys his life smoking cigars, DJ'ing, drinking, and chilling on IG live lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Melvin Bratton said on last weeks coach Hayes interview, that he was told Ed Reed is keeping low profile because he doesn’t want to be associated with a coach/DC that doesn’t have a playbook, and thus can’t make adjustments. He said this a few minutes after highsmith left the show. Go check it for yourselves. Mel said it would probably be all over ESPN. But nobody said a thing.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Let my boy collect his check in peace
200.gif

Melvin Bratton said on last weeks coach Hayes interview, that he was told Ed Reed is keeping low profile because he doesn’t want to be associated with a coach/DC that doesn’t have a playbook, and thus can’t make adjustments. He said this a few minutes after highsmith left the show. Go check it for yourselves. Mel said it would probably be all over ESPN. But nobody said a thing.
This whole "no playbook" thing....is this actually possible? I mean I've heard it said before, but for example, just yesterday LT56 was doing his interview and was talking about the reason he hadn't been playing more is he didnt know the playbook. Either there is a playbook or there isn't. So which is it? lol and what the **** is going on at this program?

Advertisement
Back