Where do you stand on Tyrique Stevenson?

On the most homerific board on all the internet, a majority of the fans thinks he's going elsewhere (specifically UGA).

That should speak volumes.

Advertisement
Yea Ivins said today he wished he never would’ve flipped his CB. He even said we’ve picked up a ton of momentum...and Ivins never says that kind of stuff unless he’s been told something. I think Rique went bag fishing.

Andrew Ivins is sure acting like he knows something. He’s one of the most conservative analysts out there and he’s literally arguing with people on 247 about how he believes Miami is in this even saying that he regrets changing his crystal ball to Georgia. Interesting. Never seen him like this.
I might have to subscribe

Advertisement
Yea Ivins said today he wished he never would’ve flipped his CB. He even said we’ve picked up a ton of momentum...and Ivins never says that kind of stuff unless he’s been told something. I think Rique went bag fishing.

They can't force him to give the bag back

I respect it

Very interesting. I've always thought as time goes on our chances would get better and better. Miami Southridge effect.

Ivins is usually really quiet even though he’s super plugged in. For him to go public on something like that someone must be in his ear who he trusts.

Advertisement
Why do we continue to lose out on the best CBs from South Florida? Last year it was PS2 and Campbell and now it's Dent and Stevenson? I just do not understand why they do not stay home? I can understand the Golden days because the program was a disaster but now we're a top 15 program with a great HC. Can someone please explain to me why this keep happening?

Looks like you're new to this. $, $ and, oh yeah, $. The best DBs in South Florida are bought which is why they head out of town every year. Right now, it's between Bama and UGA for the biggest bag.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Driving up the price. Hope i'm wrong, but why not do it if you're TS and jawja is in fact paying $$$$ right?
Maybe the singing day bonus is biiger then the bags they give out now? I know I would go the Gilbert route and take them for all there **** then go to the U anyway. But sometimes kids want more more more after they get a taste of it.

Advertisement
Back