When you're a team gearing up to play Miami this year...

This team REALLY needed to do this, this was a great "bonding" experience.
Al and Doritos had a flashback of the PED State days

Advertisement
Are those pics real? I don't believe those are real. It can't be real, I refuse to believe it

Looks like he has assumed the position for when the Canes get their **** pushed in this season.

UMfb082915-3062.jpg

#UIN ?

Advertisement
You have this team that is a little light in the loafers, then you have this merry band of ph@ggets
CNminhqWUAAihca.jpg

And people wonder why this football program is a joke.

Advertisement
The opponent gearing up for us wouldn't be surprised. Those pics are manly compared to the game tape they watched of us.

This is the culmination of all of those ice cream functions and dodgeball events. When you breed a mentality of fun of jokes in the offseason you get a photo shoot where players think it's funny to pose like this. These guys went 6-7 and not a ******* single player has told them to stop with the bull**** and get to work.

The heckling these guys are gonna experience at away games should be hilarious and well deserved. Keep thinking and acting like everything is a joke and you end up being the joke.

Gino Torretta told a story the other day of when he first got to Miami. At his first practice, he was so hot that he felt he was going to pass out from the oppressive heat and humidity. So, he grabbed a wet towel and wrapped it around his neck and started throwing some passes to a teammate. Jimmy Johnson saw the towel around his neck and tried to hang him with it. He went off on Gino for 15 minutes about what a punk he was for wearing a towel around his neck.

Flash forward to the Folden days. We've got guys wearing kum towels around their necks, having ice cream socials, playing board games, and doing photoshoots for Blue Boy Magazine.

Don't get me wrong. There are some tough f@qgits out there. I got slapped and scratched into a coma by some dude wearing a bra and panties last year, so I'm hoping our gheys are like that flailing ferocious ghey who slapped me down.

Advertisement
This is the culmination of all of those ice cream functions and dodgeball events. When you breed a mentality of fun of jokes in the offseason you get a photo shoot where players think it's funny to pose like this. These guys went 6-7 and not a ****ing single player has told them to stop with the bull**** and get to work.

The heckling these guys are gonna experience at away games should be hilarious and well deserved. Keep thinking and acting like everything is a joke and you end up being the joke.

All of this.

Remember when Alabama won the National Title in 2012, but dropped one game to Texas A&M in the regular season.

Here's all of the fun they had that offseason:

Nick Saban and strength and conditioning coach Scott Cochran are making **** sure their team doesn’t forget about, you know, Johnny Manziel, Kevin Sumlin and Texas A&M, the one team that rained on the Tide’s perfect season play in 2012. And if you ask Saban which game he’s focused on the next, and he’ll tell you Virginia Tech.

But Bama’s weight room suggests otherwise, with Texas A&M towels on weight stations and the Aggies’ electrifying Cotton Bowl victory over Oklahoma on every TV, and you can bet your boots that Saban and company have worn out the Bama-TAMU replay, too

They had just won a National Title, yet Saban was completely bent out of shape over dropping one regular season game. No ice cream socials, no ***** gauntles, no danceoffs, no cornhole tournaments, no corny shlt. All business.

I absolutely despise what this program has become and the complacency associated with the football team. I loathe both Golden and the figureheads that put him in his position of head coach.

I hope we get destroyed and humiliated in every game this upcoming season and that every loser who supports this dumbass corch is crushed when he is inevitably fired.

Advertisement
Gino Torretta told a story the other day of when he first got to Miami. At his first practice, he was so hot that he felt he was going to pass out from the oppressive heat and humidity. So, he grabbed a wet towel and wrapped it around his neck and started throwing some passes to a teammate. Jimmy Johnson saw the towel around his neck and tried to hang him with it. He went off on Gino for 15 minutes about what a punk he was for wearing a towel around his neck.

Flash forward to the Folden days. We've got guys wearing kum towels around their necks, having ice cream socials, playing board games, and doing photoshoots for Blue Boy Magazine.

Don't get me wrong. There are some tough f@qgits out there. I got slapped and scratched into a coma by some dude wearing a bra and panties last year, so I'm hoping our gheys are like that flailing ferocious ghey who slapped me down.

Was it Elegant Elliot Offen?

CaneShooter is obviously a cancerous ME guy.

Seriously though, eff him as much as our absentee (or even condoning) corch and AD on this one. Hard to find ANYONE that respects this freakin' program any longer. Hard to blame the kids for being stupid when they're led and surrounded by tone deaf dolts.

You have this team that is a little light in the loafers, then you have this merry band of ph@ggets
CNminhqWUAAihca.jpg

And people wonder why this football program is a joke.

So those are the merry members of the WEZ? Speaks volumes.

Advertisement
Back