When you're a team gearing up to play Miami this year...

it is pretty much hitting rock bottom when the softies and the bs psychology and the lies and the excuses have run their course over four years.

I am the whitest guy there is- but one look at those photos and you have to be thinking that not only is this team the softest and weakest in our history, but there is ZERO leadership anywhere on this team. A real leader (coaches, seniors, upperclassmen, starters) would say WTF are you asking us to do?!

I can't come up with words for this...WTF has happened to this program? I don't want to hear about college kids ******** around having fun. I was ok with the dodgeball episode while some were screaming from the mountaintops. The ice cream truck made me do a double take of sorts. But these pictures...I just can't think of a scenario where a D1 college football player would be ok with taking these types of pictures and then having them put on the internet. How does the athletic department let this happen? I just don't know what to think about this program anymore...

Advertisement
Golden obviously hates Miami. And he is thumbing his nose at all of us with this stuff. He will continue to shame and embarrass us with chit like this until we either pay him off and fire him or let him reduce the program to the biggest laughing stock in all of CFB. I seriously think he is pulling this crap to intentionally make things as bad for us as he can.

The saddest thing of all is that Flake, the Mexican and our clueless BOT don't even GET what he is doing.
? ! !

Golden obviously hates Miami. And he is thumbing his nose at all of us with this stuff. He will continue to shame and embarrass us with chit like this until we either pay him off and fire him or let him reduce the program to the biggest laughing stock in all of CFB. I seriously think he is pulling this crap to intentionally make things as bad for us as he can.

The saddest thing of all is that Flake, the Mexican and our clueless BOT don't even GET what he is doing.
? ! !

PAYBACK IS A BlTCH !

For all who have criticized Golden &
too busy BlTCHING to see progress! Let's face it. We got BlTCH slapped by Al Golden, PSU Grad!

Advertisement
Order the pizzas!
Fly the banner!
Heckle his whole family!
All bets are off on this POS PSU biotch!
We got to make him wish he quit last year

image.jpg

FSU fans already making a joke out of us. Just embarrassing.

Advertisement
they take it up the middle... LITTERALLY...FACKING ****** A$$ FOLDEN....FIRE HIS LAME A$$ YESTERDAY

Advertisement
Advertisement
Don't care if everyone of the players comes out of the closet, as long as they go undefeated. (Actually, not caring about the *** lives of other men, I don't care regardless - I just want 14-0).

Whether the team is soft or not sure as **** has nothing to do with the pics. That will be made clear by October.

Dis shizzle can't be real can it? Even if the corches weren't around to stop this ****, what kind of a football playa has photos taken like dat? We doomed fo shoo. Now I gotz to wait another dam year to see some real Cane football.

Don't care if everyone of the players comes out of the closet, as long as they go undefeated. (Actually, not caring about the *** lives of other men, I don't care regardless - I just want 14-0).

Whether the team is soft or not sure as **** has nothing to do with the pics. That will be made clear by October.

ABSOLUTELY! You know that every Super Bowl winner has been predominantly homosexual?

Advertisement
Back