When you're a team gearing up to play Miami this year...

Advertisement
I also blame caneshooter. Is he really a nole fan?

Definitely to blame. The kids on the team doing the posing were being complete idiots, trying to be funny. Stupid, but not unusual for dumb teenagers. The photographer who decided to keep the shots and post them, could not have been that stupid to not know that it would be damaging to the program.

Any chance that you get fired for this?

No, since I have no connection. Is your janitorial job safe?

I'm actually an Equalizer.

Yeah, based on your posts I'm not sure you could figure out what 2+2 equals.

Definitely to blame. The kids on the team doing the posing were being complete idiots, trying to be funny. Stupid, but not unusual for dumb teenagers. The photographer who decided to keep the shots and post them, could not have been that stupid to not know that it would be damaging to the program.

And there it is. This is Hecht's official position on this latest embarrassment of the program--blame a rogue photographer. IQ72 and his fellow UM employees spent the night cooking up this angle to take the heat off Folden.

How long has Caneshooter been taking pics of UM players and games before he decided to turn UM players ghey and humiliate the program?

The only saving grace is that these are all walk ons except for gall. Nevertheless, wtf and wtf at Gall sullying himself with this mess

That's not a saving grace in the slightest. Walk-ons or not, those are UM players in their f'n uniforms. It's an unmitigated disaster.

Just picture a verbally-committed recruit when another coach pulls out the photos and asks: "Is this really the program you want to join for the next four years of your life?"

The only saving grace is that these are all walk ons except for gall. Nevertheless, wtf and wtf at Gall sullying himself with this mess

That's not a saving grace in the slightest. Walk-ons or not, those are UM players in their f'n uniforms. It's an unmitigated disaster.

Just picture a verbally-committed recruit when another coach pulls out the photos and asks: "Is this really the program you want to join for the next four years of your life?"

I think that Jake O'Donnell hammering Gall's colon. He's a scholarship player. So is Sunny.

Advertisement
This goes without saying, but just imagine the beat-down that would ensue if Jerome, Melvin, Bennie, Vince, Reed, Morgan, Shockey, Sean etc... saw their teammates making similar "funny" photos.

There is zero chance that douchebags would even consider making a joke photo session in those days. It would never happen.

I think that Jake O'Donnell hammering Gall's colon. He's a scholarship player. So is Sunny.

Disappointed in Sunny. It confirms my belief that he's a turnstile.

And there it is. This is Hecht's official position on this latest embarrassment of the program--blame a rogue photographer. IQ72 and his fellow UM employees spent the night cooking up this angle to take the heat off Folden.

How long has Caneshooter been taking pics of UM players and games before he decided to turn UM players ghey and humiliate the program?
If I´m not wrong, more than 10 years...

What a fuggin disgrace this program has come. Whoever thought this was a good idea should never be allowed to wear the U.

Advertisement
My thoughts.

proxy.php

If I´m not wrong, more than 10 years...

way longer than that. He was doing this in the 90s.

To: "I'll be your *****"

Thanks, Al

:eek:

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back