When you're a team gearing up to play Miami this year...

Amazing. The true downfall of Miami football represented in the fans caring more about image than results. You all would rather have some "swag-ed" out team that went 0-12. Who gives a crap?

Season starts in a week.

Well they havent had results or any track record of getting results...so there goes that.

Advertisement
Wow, and I thought the 48-0 beat down we received to send off the Orange Bowl was the low point as a fan.

This might be worse. They better go 15-0 now. Otherwise we should consider as fans throwing fruits and nuts at them when they're walking off the field after getting their asses kicked again. Because from the looks of things fruits and nuts are what they want to be.

Cannot believe this is what UM has become.

Golden obviously hates Miami. And he is thumbing his nose at all of us with this stuff. He will continue to shame and embarrass us with chit like this until we either pay him off and fire him or let him reduce the program to the biggest laughing stock in all of CFB. I seriously think he is pulling this crap to intentionally make things as bad for us as he can.

The saddest thing of all is that Flake, the Mexican and our clueless BOT don't even GET what he is doing.

If the BOT can show that Fraulden allowed/arranged this nonsense, they can get rid of him for cause, and save the buyout money.
The BOT isn't smart enough to think of that. Bunch of ******** with not a cares for the program. Guarantee they see those pics and think to themselves, "what's the big deal, they're just having fun."

Amazing. The true downfall of Miami football represented in the fans caring more about image than results. You all would rather have some "swag-ed" out team that went 0-12. Who gives a crap?

Season starts in a week.
j

I really want to see how you defend this one to your non cane friends.

Really not interested in defending anything to my non cane friends. If I'm embarrassed, it will be by the record. In which case, there's nothing to defend.

What is the first thought that comes through your mind when you see this?

UMfb082915-3062.jpg
2068597_o.gif

Advertisement
Even Randy Shannon would have broken his foot off in the photgrapher's nether region.

And the DARED him to try to remove it.

As the SS Fraulden sails through sexually troubled waters, let us heed the appropriate words of Mr Gaye, and spread love throughout Canesassland. Meanwhile, the

Firing Day Countdown is now at 92 days.

Of course, if the SS Fraulden grinds itself on the nearby shoals of Sexual Gaffe, the countdown will be duly accelerated.

[video=youtube;rjlSiASsUIs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjlSiASsUIs[/video]

Bad enough in the playmakers jersey. What's going thru these boys heads man. They need to be serious or their going to keep being ******* trash.

Advertisement
They are obviously ******* around. That being said if I were Golden I would punish them and make it known thus isn't a time to be ****img around.

Exactly. They were acting like idiots in front of the camera while the photographer was on site taking pics for the program. Those pics weren't supposed to be posted/published, which is why they were taken down shortly afterword. Bunch of teens trying to be funny and it backfired on them.

Advertisement
I wonder if the opposing teams' equipment managers are reinforcing the fabric in the seat area of their teams' pants with kevlar before they play UM?

Advertisement
I also blame caneshooter. Is he really a nole fan?

Definitely to blame. The kids on the team doing the posing were being complete idiots, trying to be funny. Stupid, but not unusual for dumb teenagers. The photographer who decided to keep the shots and post them, could not have been that stupid to not know that it would be damaging to the program.

Definitely to blame. The kids on the team doing the posing were being complete idiots, trying to be funny. Stupid, but not unusual for dumb teenagers. The photographer who decided to keep the shots and post them, could not have been that stupid to not know that it would be damaging to the program.

Any chance that you get fired for this?

No, since I have no connection. Is your janitorial job safe?

No, since I have no connection. Is your janitorial job safe?

I'm actually an Equalizer.

Advertisement
Back