When you're a team gearing up to play Miami this year...

Gino Torretta told a story the other day of when he first got to Miami. At his first practice, he was so hot that he felt he was going to pass out from the oppressive heat and humidity. So, he grabbed a wet towel and wrapped it around his neck and started throwing some passes to a teammate. Jimmy Johnson saw the towel around his neck and tried to hang him with it. He went off on Gino for 15 minutes about what a punk he was for wearing a towel around his neck.

Flash forward to the Folden days. We've got guys wearing kum towels around their necks, having ice cream socials, playing board games, and doing photoshoots for Blue Boy Magazine.

Don't get me wrong. There are some tough f@qgits out there. I got slapped and scratched into a coma by some dude wearing a bra and panties last year, so I'm hoping our gheys are like that flailing ferocious ghey who slapped me down.

Was it Elegant Elliot Offen?

Yes. He had a flashback and thought i was Joe Corson from the Stage Deli and slapped me unmerciful.

Advertisement
You have this team that is a little light in the loafers, then you have this merry band of ph@ggets
CNminhqWUAAihca.jpg

And people wonder why this football program is a joke.

Also known as "The Relaxed Fit Waistline Crew". MF'ers should thank God for elastic.

Advertisement
The "Me" guys wouldn't have done this or let it fly. Just saying.....

Advertisement
...... and let the national clowning of us commence.

Screenshot_2015-08-30-19-36-28-1.jpg

.....it's "great" to be a Miami Hurricane fan, eh?

my FSU fan cousin told me he wasn't even going to rip me for it, because we're not worth the effort. Thanks comma Al.

Its one thing to clown the program for our downfall, but now all of us fans are getting clowned all over social media. I have been getting tagged in these pics all day on Facebook

Advertisement
Advertisement
The delusions AG has can never be understated, who could possibly think this was a good idea?
Yes Al is a horrible coach, but the guy is supposed to be a **** master in phsycology . He should know how much **** these kids are gonna catch for these pics....not every football coach lives in Got **** candy land!
They are going to run this into the ground

Golden obviously hates Miami. And he is thumbing his nose at all of us with this stuff. He will continue to shame and embarrass us with chit like this until we either pay him off and fire him or let him reduce the program to the biggest laughing stock in all of CFB. I seriously think he is pulling this crap to intentionally make things as bad for us as he can.

The saddest thing of all is that Flake, the Mexican and our clueless BOT don't even GET what he is doing.

Email the **** out of these pics asking him ( prez, BOT, AD) how this is a positive on our program and how it will hurt not only the program but the mentality of these young men

Email the **** out of these pics asking him ( prez, BOT, AD) how this is a positive on our program and how it will hurt not only the program but the mentality of these young men

Under the guise that it's mocking the LGBTXYZ123 community....if you really want to get their attention.

Advertisement
Back