When you're a team gearing up to play Miami this year...

Don Bailey Canes.jpg

Advertisement
Dam, some of my fb friends are posting these pics and tagging me in that ****. And i have absolutely no reply.

Advertisement
What these pictures prove is we still don't have any leaders on this team.Some one that will go over to these clowns and threaten to ***** them up if they embarrass the team like this.

Remember when our team had guys with grills, dreads, bandannas, and police records -- and they'd fight each other at practice, go hard as **** on every play, talk **** to dudes in their own position group about stealing their job, run up the score on teams, get in opposing team's faces, and terrify the rest of college football?

Well now we have a center asking you to keep it a secret after you finish railing him up the ***. Donna Shalala and Al Golden have helped to officially dismantle the most maniacal sports program ever assembled in the United States.

This has gone from a gang of feared outlaws to a bunch of g@ylords at summer camp. This would be disturbing if any program did it, but the fact that a school with Miami's reputation is doing it is so sad. This would be like Suge Knight releasing a *** tape where he's gang banged and then bukakked by 35 dudes.

Anyone defending this needs to go root for Northwestern. You know for a fact if this was GT or VT doing this every Canes fan would rightfully be cracking up. This is so ******* g@y.

Advertisement
My Lord< are those real? Please tell me OP just shopped them. My oldest grandchild starts OSU this year because I change my Trust Fund to not allow payments to Miami. That decision has saddened my until now. Golden is just intentionally tormenting us fans.

Advertisement
Remember when our team had guys with grills, dreads, bandannas, and police records -- and they'd fight each other at practice, go hard as **** on every play, talk **** to dudes in their own position group about stealing their job, run up the score on teams, get in opposing team's faces, and terrify the rest of college football?

Well now we have a center asking you to keep it a secret after you finish railing him up the ***. Donna Shalala and Al Golden have helped to officially dismantle the most maniacal sports program ever assembled in the United States.

This has gone from a gang of feared outlaws to a bunch of g@ylords at summer camp. This would be disturbing if any program did it, but the fact that a school with Miami's reputation is doing it is so sad. This would be like Suge Knight releasing a *** tape where he's gang banged and then bukakked by 35 dudes.

Anyone defending this needs to go root for Northwestern. You know for a fact if this was GT or VT doing this every Canes fan would rightfully be cracking up. This is so ****ing g@y.

holy sh*t im dying

Advertisement
Mane wtf, my mutha fluckin homeboy(fsu fan) just called me about this *** *** chit laughing. real talk I can't even wear my canes gear now

Advertisement
Back