When will we be ready to take down Clemson?

Advertisement
Our defense would eat Trevor Lawrence. Draft stock would drop f*ckin around with us. UNC defense is aggressive but not nearly aggressive as ours and they ate his a** up.

I guarantee the last team Dabo wants to face in the ACC is a Miami team that can score points.

Can't tell if you are serious...

We lost to FIU? Really?
I haven't heard.

I remember the Bowden line....
On my tombstone it will say ..."but he had to play Miami"
Half you guys around here will have " but we lost to FIU" written on your tombstones.

It will be written in Manny's tombstone.

Are you talking about taking Clemson down off season? We got that!

In season? Not so much.

clemson can't match our twitter game...plus we have more gadgets and trinkets!
Any fan that doesn't think that we can go from losing to fiu to beat clemson is a pvssy...bro!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Not really. Bc we still got to see them n the acc. If you guys feel we not going to beat the teams we supposed to in the acc u crazy. We got a Qb now **** that atleast means 4/5 more wins.

"If you guys feel we not going to beat the teams we supposed to in the acc u crazy"

Same **** has been said every year since we joined the ACC.

Advertisement
I cannot believe there are people who think one can beat Clemson with this offensive line.
With a year of experience under their belt, better coaching during the offseason, and a new scheme that doesn't put the bulk of the stress on them, I think you'll be surprised at the improvement.

Advertisement
With a year of experience under their belt, better coaching during the offseason, and a new scheme that doesn't put the bulk of the stress on them, I think you'll be surprised at the improvement.
I'll believe it when I see it. It will all help, but it doesn't change the fact that the raw material isn't good.

I'll believe it when I see it. It will all help, but it doesn't change the fact that the raw material isn't good.
No argument there, but I've been around long enough to have seen really good players look terrible by bad playcalling. Holding back a D lineman for an extra second makes a difference.

It's the same for our receivers. It's hard to look good when the QB takes a while to throw the ball. DBs and safeties don't leave gaps open forever.

Advertisement

God I hope so...but if there's anything I have learned in the last 15 years with regards to UM is to not celebrate until you actually see happen on the field...during games....against other teams.

It will be written in Manny's tombstone.

:ROFLMAO:
If things get better, that loss to that other school in Miami will be forgotten.
If we get the same on-field results in the fall, shet, I'll do the honors and chisel it on there myself.

Advertisement
Back