When will we be ready to take down Clemson?

Advertisement
There are just way too many unknowns until we see the offense in an actual game. The fact that we're concerned about MSU or any of our Coastal foes tells you the answer. For now.

Need the offense to get the wins to start getting some depth, so there's no fall off from the starters.

I'm not concerned with Clemson. I am more concerned with beating the teams in the Coastal we should never lose to.

I actually think this season could be the year we shock the college football world. IF King plays well, no one in the Coastal should have a prayer. Obviously, we are not on Clemson's level, but that doesn't mean we can't beat them. Just take care of the Coastal first.
If we play like a fringe top 25 team (which we absolutely should) we will win the Coastal. I totally agree with you, Let's concentrate on this first.

Advertisement
Sometimes I feel like we are the poor mans LSU in the ACC. LSU always falling short to Alabama but they still brought in a very good class every yr. Miami on the other hand good not great class year and year out, but cant beat Clemson and get over that hurdle. Clemson is our Alabama and we have to find a way like LSU did last year, so that we can be on top.
Its getting there but we have a long way to go before we can beat them. It might be a few years to be honest bc we just don't recruit like Clemson. Even when we won 10 games with rich **** recruiting still wasn't the best.

I think we need to learn how to beat FIU first.....

Sometimes I feel like we are the poor mans LSU in the ACC. LSU always falling short to Alabama but they still brought in a very good class every yr. Miami on the other hand good not great class year and year out, but cant beat Clemson and get over that hurdle. Clemson is our Alabama and we have to find a way like LSU did last year, so that we can be on top.
Its getting there but we have a long way to go before we can beat them. It might be a few years to be honest bc we just don't recruit like Clemson. Even when we won 10 games with rich **** recruiting still wasn't the best.

We will beat CLemson when Newspring opens a location in South Beach and funnels money to players' families ie Clemson, SC

I'm not concerned with Clemson. I am more concerned with beating the teams in the Coastal we should never lose to.

I actually think this season could be the year we shock the college football world. IF King plays well, no one in the Coastal should have a prayer. Obviously, we are not on Clemson's level, but that doesn't mean we can't beat them. Just take care of the Coastal first.
Exactly like I said lets win the coastal a few times then worry about them.

Advertisement
Has zero to do with 2020 Miami.

Sounds good though.

2020 Miami doesn’t even exist yet. Dabo obliterated Diaz’s best defense with Kelly Bryant and put the breaks on out of respect to Mark Richt. There’s zero reason whatsoever to think that Diaz can put up a competitive game against Dabo other than unadulterated fantasy.

Our recruiting has generally been crap since the #1 class in 2008. Of course we’re not ready to take down Clemson anytime soon. Nor will we ever be, under Manny.

we should beat fiu and la tech first

Advertisement
I dont see us being favored against Clemson until atleast TVDs redshirt Senior year. However there is that old saying any given sat/sunday. If we click and make the ACCCG we can surprise Clemson. It is not a series, it is 1 game. Just get to the ship, catch a break here and there, and we'll see what happens.

Favored? Against Clemson? We’d be lucky to have a 10 point spread against them in the next decade. Unless Dabo leaves.

Advertisement
2020 Miami doesn’t even exist yet. Dabo obliterated Diaz’s best defense with Kelly Bryant and put the breaks on out of respect to Mark Richt. There’s zero reason whatsoever to think that Diaz can put up a competitive game against Dabo other than unadulterated fantasy.

The painful truth is Miami needs to have at least 4 to 5 years more of top 10 recruiting classes before they can compete for any of the top 10 positions.

Advertisement
Back