When will we be ready to take down Clemson?

As the NY Giants once proved- if you have an elite front 7 on defense and a QB that takes care of the ball then you have a chance against teams with more overall talent. Miami wouldn't win a shootout, but it would be possible to keep the game under 30 points. UNC limited them to 21 and nearly pulled off an upset. Texas A&M limited them to 24. If Miami wants it much more- and yes it is entirely possible that Clemson players get complacent and think Miami will be a pushover- I think this Miami team has enough talent to upset them. As for coaching...well...
You got D**kson the flag lmaoo

Advertisement
Sometimes I feel like we are the poor mans LSU in the ACC. LSU always falling short to Alabama but they still brought in a very good class every yr. Miami on the other hand good not great class year and year out, but cant beat Clemson and get over that hurdle. Clemson is our Alabama and we have to find a way like LSU did last year, so that we can be on top.
Its getting there but we have a long way to go before we can beat them. It might be a few years to be honest bc we just don't recruit like Clemson. Even when we won 10 games with rich **** recruiting still wasn't the best.
Clemson????? Can we please first beat the likes of Georgia freaking tech and then maybe uncle Duke before we dare talk about Clemson.....

Clemson????? Can we please first beat the likes of Georgia freaking tech and then maybe uncle Duke before we dare talk about Clemson.....
Not really. Bc we still got to see them n the acc. If you guys feel we not going to beat the teams we supposed to in the acc u crazy. We got a Qb now **** that atleast means 4/5 more wins.

I cannot believe there are people who think one can beat Clemson with this offensive line.

Advertisement
I expect us to have a very good season. I think the culture will be fixed with Ed Reed breathing down our players necks. I think our roster is pretty **** talented. I also think Lashlee/King combo will put up points in bunches.

Not really. Bc we still got to see them n the acc. If you guys feel we not going to beat the teams we supposed to in the acc u crazy. We got a Qb now **** that atleast means 4/5 more wins.
One season does not a dynasty make. We have a unique qb with a very particular set of skills. Skills that he has acquired over a very long career. Skills that make him a nightmare for opposing teams. Once the season is over, that will be the end of it. There's nobody currently in the fold that can duplicate his ability, as of right now...

Advertisement
Sometimes I feel like we are the poor mans LSU in the ACC. LSU always falling short to Alabama but they still brought in a very good class every yr. Miami on the other hand good not great class year and year out, but cant beat Clemson and get over that hurdle. Clemson is our Alabama and we have to find a way like LSU did last year, so that we can be on top.
Its getting there but we have a long way to go before we can beat them. It might be a few years to be honest bc we just don't recruit like Clemson. Even when we won 10 games with rich **** recruiting still wasn't the best.
2022 Season.

Advertisement
So do we, and we've out recruited them (significantly in some years) during the cycle time of both team's current rosters. No way would I trade their roster for ours. As we all know it's been a question of development, poor coaching and discipline that have held us back. If the recent additions to our staff can help us improve in those areas then it's them that should be worrying about us.

But the problem is that their coaching staff is 100 times better than ours

But the problem is that their coaching staff is 100 times better than ours

Right now it is. Lashlee is a work in progress. Dabo didn’t become Dabo until Year 5. Nobody should forget the 2012 beat down that FSU and Jaemis put on them in Death Valley. It was like 70-21 or something ridiculous.

Advertisement
Right now it is. Lashlee is a work in progress. Dabo didn’t become Dabo until Year 5. Nobody should forget the 2012 beat down that FSU and Jaemis put on them in Death Valley. It was like 70-21 or something ridiculous.
Literally in his third year, he made the orange bowl. So he turned that program around pretty quickly

I forgot about that

We should worry about winning the Coarstal first.

Our defense would eat Trevor Lawrence. Draft stock would drop f*ckin around with us. UNC defense is aggressive but not nearly aggressive as ours and they ate his a** up.

I guarantee the last team Dabo wants to face in the ACC is a Miami team that can score points.

OK laugh.gif

Advertisement
Back