What's up with Hyppolite? Rivals headline says we're not in contact??

Advertisement
And what makes you say we not doing that. I doubt there is 0 communication when Manny was facetiming a bunch of FSU commits right a6ter a win saturday.
Because Hyppolite said in the CaneSport article that he hadn’t spoke to any of the UM coaches in two weeks. He said that the coaches must be busy.

Would love to send some feelers out to Desmond tisdal LB from South Georgia who is built for modern football. Probably won’t leave the SEC foot print but he is open since USCe has gone in the tank

Advertisement
I can't believe they are going fvck this up.
This kid should be in thr class.
Doesn't feel like they've committed to full out recruite this kid and its a shame we are going to miss out.

This kid could easily have decommitted if he was going to visit so many times. I don't put this on the staff at this point. If he really wants to be a Cane, let him reach out and make a move.

Advertisement
Did anyone see Wingo’s comments today at his AA jersey day? He was asked who he was trying to bring to UF and he said Hyppolite and Marlon Martinez. Said they belonged at the flagship Florida school or something like that.

Did anyone see Wingo’s comments today at his AA jersey day? He was asked who he was trying to bring to UF and he said Hyppolite and Marlon Martinez. Said they belonged at the flagship Florida school or something like that.

Hyppolite grew up a Gator fan actually.

Would have loved Wingo in this class. He never really had interest though.

Advertisement
Staff should be all over those 2 kids

Exactly. I leave for six months come back and you
Fake miami fans still talking like you know something. When I want to know something I just
Drive down to coral gables and talk to players
Or coaches. that's the good thing about miami
You can actually go on campus even if you just
Want to visit with know problem not like those
Other colleges. I told u want abe's before that
Tate was garbage took four months to shut y'all
Up, now I m telling you this when miami was losing
Guys like hypolite, Francois. Smith, start looking else where and you get caught holding there word.
Think if bbn or like this when you chasing that chick
And you know you like her and you know you can't wait to get her to signing day so you can make it
Official, but use she doesn't have the same interests you can hang on and be her friend while she go give
It up to someone else, get the picture.😁

Advertisement
Exactly. I leave for six months come back and you
Fake miami fans still talking like you know something. When I want to know something I just
Drive down to coral gables and talk to players
Or coaches. that's the good thing about miami
You can actually go on campus even if you just
Want to visit with know problem not like those
Other colleges. I told u want abe's before that
Tate was garbage took four months to shut y'all
Up, now I m telling you this when miami was losing
Guys like hypolite, Francois. Smith, start looking else where and you get caught holding there word.
Think if bbn or like this when you chasing that chick
And you know you like her and you know you can't wait to get her to signing day so you can make it
Official, but use she doesn't have the same interests you can hang on and be her friend while she go give
It up to someone else, get the picture.😁

I like that each of your posts is like a little free-verse, spoken word poem with no regard for the formalist confines of structure, context, or punctuation.

Advertisement
Back