What's up with Hyppolite? Rivals headline says we're not in contact??

Unless he's more of a zone or coverage linebacker, not all linebackers are blitzing constantly or making tackles for loss

You’re right but I think some tackles should be made behind the line 15-20tfls is not unrealistic. However, I know he plays in Texas and they throw it a ton.

Advertisement
If the rumor about Hyppolite wanting to leave the state is true then so be it however I find it hard to believe that is truly the case when he’s been a presence at our games since that “revelation.” I’m disappointed that Maryland is his answer to that desire if it’s actual.

Irregardless, thoroughly disappointed if our defensive staff is no longer pursuing him, only justifies any thought that Miami may not be home for him.

If the rumor about Hyppolite wanting to leave the state is true then so be it however I find it hard to believe that is truly the case when he’s been a presence at our games since that “revelation.” I’m disappointed that Maryland is his answer to that desire if it’s actual.

Irregardless, thoroughly disappointed if our defensive staff is no longer pursuing him, only justifies any thought that Miami may not be home for him.

You and I both know kids aren't going to tell the full story

Advertisement
Probably didnt get his call before his bed time last night from the staff so crying about not getting attention......people need to not believe 17/18 year olds

flowe doesn,t want any part of this **** show! i can,t think of 20 reasons why flowe would come here! kid hyppolite probably has a better future at maryland, with this staff we have here.

If this staff and this defense can't pull a Florida kid who's a Maryland recruit.....it's the proof they need to look into the mirror and really take a hard look at themselves and this program.

Maryland is awful. Our LB depth is awful with lots of opportunity to play. To not want to come here and go to Maryland instead speaks volumes....just like the Plan B/C kids that turned us down late in the game last year at LB.

I stopped when the guy committed to Maryland. From a common sense standpoint am I really going to believe something that comes out of kids mouth from s.fla committed to Maryland....No. Coaches more than likely approached him and said you've been around the program alot lately what's up. Kid probably bull****ed them and they're not going to waste their time

Advertisement
If this staff and this defense can't pull a Florida kid who's a Maryland recruit.....it's the proof they need to look into the mirror and really take a hard look at themselves and this program.

Maryland is awful. Our LB depth is awful with lots of opportunity to play. To not want to come here and go to Maryland instead speaks volumes....just like the Plan B/C kids that turned us down late in the game last year at LB.

Think about that. The kid is committed to Maryland of all places. Zero football history. It appears maybe something mentally is not right here or just maybe the kid likes Maryland. If that's the case go enjoy Maryland and have fun.

I don't have a subscription, but here's the link:

Either this kid has a toxic attitude or Patke and Baker are complete idiots. Because he can ball. Would be great to pair him with TAC.

Or Maybe they arent playing with kids who visit week after week and havent committed or even decommitted from Maryland

Think about that. The kid is committed to Maryland of all places. Zero football history. It appears maybe something mentally is not right here or just maybe the kid likes Maryland. If that's the case go enjoy Maryland and have fun.
Not exactly "zero football history." Maybe not recently, but not true. They have national championships as I recall.

Living with n Maryland, don't know what would make Maryland attractive to a South Florida kid.

Advertisement
He likes Maryland. They prioritized him and they recruit well. It ain't that hard to figure out. He would fit in well here but maybe they are all in on Flowe. Idk
Flowe, really. I am not a soothsayer by any means but that kid seems like a pipe dream... my guess is your sarcasm button has been pushed and you got my very gullible self pretty good.

Advertisement
Or Maybe they arent playing with kids who visit week after week and havent committed or even decommitted from Maryland

Exactly. Enough of the bull****. Show your cards or go find another team to play games with. That's coaching

Not exactly "zero football history." Maybe not recently, but not true. They have national championships as I recall.

Living with n Maryland, don't know what would make Maryland attractive to a South Florida kid.

Zero history in let's say the 40 years I've been alive. How is this kid 17-18???

I can't believe they are going fvck this up.
This kid should be in thr class.
Doesn't feel like they've committed to full out recruite this kid and its a shame we are going to miss out.

Advertisement
Back