What's up with Hyppolite? Rivals headline says we're not in contact??

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
i dont like mathis or flagg. i dont care how many tackles you make if you dont have ints, fumbles, TFL's, PBU's, etc.

Ya I'm not concerned with every single high school stat...Those guys have none of those at all?

Advertisement
This staff is truly retarded Smfh...

I’ve been under the impression this staff is not real high on him. In a class where you are taking Flagg and Mathis, I’d think there would be plenty of room to prioritize Hyppolite but who knows? I have zero confidence in anything going on at Miami football right now.

i just look at there tapes. this kid is a much better athlete than either of them

And it's not even close. These guys are technically sound. They're just not fast enough for a top Power 5 program, especially one that runs downhill and expects so much out of our LBs as we do. We think Shaq and Pinckney are slow, and they're much, much faster than Mathis and Flagg, IMO.

I know Hyppolite's still raw, whereas Flagg is mostly a finished product. I just feel Hyppolite's tape oozes athleticism, and I don't see anything that excites me about Flagg's upside in his highlights.

RH would be a great partner in crime to Cave in this class. Plus he's local. Why the heck aren't we going after the local talent? MD is 3-5, so it's not like he's running off to a BCS championship team.

And it's not even close. These guys are technically sound. They're just not fast enough for a top Power 5 program, especially one that runs downhill and expects so much out of our LBs as we do. We think Shaq and Pinckney are slow, and they're much, much faster than Mathis and Flagg, IMO.

I know Hyppolite's still raw, whereas Flagg is mostly a finished product. I just feel Hyppolite's tape oozes athleticism, and I don't see anything that excites me about Flagg's upside in his highlights.

RH would be a great partner in crime to Cave in this class. Plus he's local. Why the heck aren't we going after the local talent? MD is 3-5, so it's not like he's running off to a BCS championship team.
mathis looks like hes going through a tackling drill. it just looks slow.

Advertisement
Back