What's the latest on Lingard?

Hope we lock down at least another one , this kid seems is another attention seeker who can flip on a drop of a hat .

Advertisement
if we have a very solid year (no more than 2 losses going into bowl season after hopefully playing in ACCCG) then I don't see how we dont land some stud RB recruits.

There will be such an opening surely 2 studs/1 gamechanger will take advantage.

NASTY is a Cane thru and thru. He rightfully called Tweed out.

It's a shame that so many of you don't get it or are to pussified to see the point that he was making.

A true Cane doesn't talk about other teams once the kid gets a legit Canes offer. Tweed played himself.

You can't expect to say the thing that he did and not get called out for it by a guy that has actually gotten us recruits.

All depends who buys the most BBQ from his family.

Why is this necessary? Why even say anything at all about his family?

It was a joke! Is there some truth to it? I meet them at the bowl game, very nice people. Explain yourself.

I was the one that organized & hosted that tailgate. That's why I laugh at all the hate being thrown my way.

My apologies, I thought you were being disrespectful.

Tweed, don't worry about the trolls. they are just trying to get you rattled.

Advertisement

Because it's a Forum for people to speak freely. Sorry you got dragged into this [MENTION=6088]Tweed[/MENTION] but this is how it is.

Actually..its this kind of stuff that our potential prospects read, and may or may not be offended by. Would you want to play for a fan base gonna bash your family on a forum where we spodda be discussing his potential value to our team, and how we gonna secure him for 3 to 5 yrs!! Hello people!!....we aren't the only ones who have access to this website!! And I can assure you, some of these kids read our opinions, and feedback!

Bullshyt! Wake the **** up! Who's bashing the family? Einstein, thanks for clarifying who's ready message boards. My comment was a joke, hence who buys more BBQ, since we bought it at the bowl game, my pick is Miami. You make me laff at how sensitive you are.

Ill buy that! Didn't know it was a joke, and you actually had some. Been reading all week all the doomsday preppers and saboteurs ..got me lil edgy to be honest!

We got this with Lingard. What could possibly go wrong?

miami fans continue to make public claims insinuating that the kid, his family, and close friend are morally bankrupt degenerates incapable of not being bought out by the highest bidder. Which won't matter so long as the kid and/or his family haven't been reading this board and seeing those accusations being made. i can't speak to that for certain, but i get the feeling that they are.

i absolutely understand that an honest public shaming can often be a powerful tool used to manipulate others into changing their actions into a more desirable direction. but, i also know that it's not the only tool as one's disposal.

im not one to believe in a right or wrong way to act. i only believe in preferences of outcomes. i have a great deal of respect for you & Tweed both. but, ultimately, in my role as a cane fan on a cane board, what i prefer in this capacity is that a 5 star talent like Lingard comes to ball out at the U. the kid, his family, and those closest to him are cane fans. regardless of to what degree or whether or not they meet one's personal criteria of fandom, that fact still has to mean something. it can be fostered or it can be chipped away at.

i'd never question your loyalty or love for the U. it's unparalleled & without equal. but, I've often found it to be a truth that sometimes we can love something so much that in an effort to protect it, we end up causing more harm than good. having said that, ive also found that the ultimate good that comes from a dose of tough love & unfiltered honesty can ultimately be worth the short term harm. and honestly, i dont have a clue as to what the best strategy is here. or if there even is one.

im not unaware of the minefield im stepping into with this. but, seeing the direction this has been going lately, my love for the U, and my deep respect for you both... i felt compelled to at least attempt a different perspective, in hopes of a possible reset.

It's a shame that so many of you don't get it or are to pussified to see the point that he was making.

A true Cane doesn't talk about other teams once the kid gets a legit Canes offer. Tweed played himself.

You can't expect to say the thing that he did and not get called out for it by a guy that has actually gotten us recruits.

Tweed was asked a question and he answered it.

Advertisement

He answered it alright. He got called out by a guy that many of our top posters backed as saying he's legit, and he froze and started stumbling and mumbling.

It never ceases to amaze me that the dude that is a true Cane and all about this U, is the one that's getting **** from a lot of our "fans."

No wonder we haven't kept the top South Florida talent in recent years. With porsters enabling the kids and handlers shytting on the U, it explains a lot of our problems.

I heard this kid requires a Lexus and his handler is adamant about a Corolla with a crown on the dash

He answered it alright. He got called out by a guy that many of our top posters backed as saying he's legit, and he froze and started stumbling and mumbling.

It never ceases to amaze me that the dude that is a true Cane and all about this U, is the one that's getting **** from a lot of our "fans."

No wonder we haven't kept the top South Florida talent in recent years. With porsters enabling the kids and handlers shytting on the U, it explains a lot of our problems.

No idea what you're talking about but it certainly sounds personal. Leave that **** out of here.

Advertisement

DJ Hall, Glen Coffee, Richard Leonard, Jelani Berassa, and Freddie Pinder all would've have committed if they had cane offers. My cousin Freddy had one and I was with him every single time he was at UM and I had him trying to commit but, he grades got him. No recruit will ever hear me big up another school. I don't care what position he plays. We need help winning and I'm real enough to deliver the goods every single chance I get. Keith Reaser and deandre Mann were my players too and if you ask any of them, I was in all of their ears about UM only and every last one of them would've committed if they had an offer. Bank on it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No idea what you're talking about but it certainly sounds personal. Leave that **** out of here.

Yo...you better slow your roll with me, playa. Don't know who the **** you think you are, but that **** don't fly with me.

Keep it respectful or go sukk a dik and see if it calms your hysterical *** down.

Advertisement

It was a joke! Is there some truth to it? I meet them at the bowl game, very nice people. Explain yourself.

I was the one that organized & hosted that tailgate. That's why I laugh at all the hate being thrown my way.

My apologies, I thought you were being disrespectful.

Tweed, don't worry about the trolls. they are just trying to get you rattled.

Who is a troll? I don't play girl games. Everyone that knows me know that I don't play like that.

DJ Hall, Glen Coffee, Richard Leonard, Jelani Berassa, and Freddie Pinder all would've have committed if they had cane offers. My cousin Freddy had one and I was with him every single time he was at UM and I had him trying to commit but, he grades got him. No recruit will ever hear me big up another school. I don't care what position he plays. We need help winning and I'm real enough to deliver the goods every single chance I get. Keith Reaser and deandre Mann were my players too and if you ask any of them, I was in all of their ears about UM only and every last one of them would've committed if they had an offer. Bank on it

I feel you, my dude. I got respect for you, man.

Yo...you better slow your roll with me, playa. Don't know who the **** you think you are, but that **** don't fly with me.

Keep it respectful or go sukk a dik and see if it calms your hysterical *** down.

First of all, I can give two ***** what flys with you. Second of all, this beef with Tweed seems personal, save that **** for somewhere else and bring the topic back to recruiting.

First of all, I can give two ****s what flys with you. Second of all, this beef with Tweed seems personal, save that **** for somewhere else and bring the topic back to recruiting.

I don't see how anyone can let him slide. I just don't believe that tweed knows the kid and he's lying

Advertisement
Back