What's the latest on Lingard?

I'm confident. His main adviser loves Texas.

Thought his advisor admitted that he barely even knew Lingard. Turns out that he really doesn't have any influence at all.
Ever hear of arms length advising?

Yeah but I thought he had him in a bear hug especially when they were "eating dinner" together a few days ago...
They were eating dinner together in a metaphysical sense.

Advertisement
Lol...that other thread was hilarious. Dude trying to out Tweed and ****?..

Advertisement
Advertisement
All depends who buys the most BBQ from his family.

Why is this necessary? Why even say anything at all about his family?

It was a joke! Is there some truth to it? I meet them at the bowl game, very nice people. Explain yourself.

chinhands-3.gif

Advertisement

It was a joke! Is there some truth to it? I meet them at the bowl game, very nice people. Explain yourself.

I was the one that organized & hosted that tailgate. That's why I laugh at all the hate being thrown my way.

My apologies, I thought you were being disrespectful.

I was the one that organized & hosted that tailgate. That's why I laugh at all the hate being thrown my way.

My apologies, I thought you were being disrespectful.

No worries bro. The food was fabulous too. I paid to park in your lot. I thought you did a nice job.

Because it's a Forum for people to speak freely. Sorry you got dragged into this [MENTION=6088]Tweed[/MENTION] but this is how it is.

Actually..its this kind of stuff that our potential prospects read, and may or may not be offended by. Would you want to play for a fan base gonna bash your family on a forum where we spodda be discussing his potential value to our team, and how we gonna secure him for 3 to 5 yrs!! Hello people!!....we aren't the only ones who have access to this website!! And I can assure you, some of these kids read our opinions, and feedback!

Advertisement
Tweed, or anyone, did his cousin get offered by a power 5 team? If not yet what is the outlook since there was supposed interest, and is a possible track scholarship on the line from UM?

Because it's a Forum for people to speak freely. Sorry you got dragged into this [MENTION=6088]Tweed[/MENTION] but this is how it is.

Actually..its this kind of stuff that our potential prospects read, and may or may not be offended by. Would you want to play for a fan base gonna bash your family on a forum where we spodda be discussing his potential value to our team, and how we gonna secure him for 3 to 5 yrs!! Hello people!!....we aren't the only ones who have access to this website!! And I can assure you, some of these kids read our opinions, and feedback!

Bullshyt! Wake the **** up! Who's bashing the family? Einstein, thanks for clarifying who's ready message boards. My comment was a joke, hence who buys more BBQ, since we bought it at the bowl game, my pick is Miami. You make me laff at how sensitive you are.

Advertisement
Back