What's the latest on Lingard?

He answered it alright. He got called out by a guy that many of our top posters backed as saying he's legit, and he froze and started stumbling and mumbling.

It never ceases to amaze me that the dude that is a true Cane and all about this U, is the one that's getting **** from a lot of our "fans."

No wonder we haven't kept the top South Florida talent in recent years. With porsters enabling the kids and handlers shytting on the U, it explains a lot of our problems.

No idea what you're talking about but it certainly sounds personal. Leave that **** out of here.

Yo...you better slow your roll with me, playa. Don't know who the **** you think you are, but that **** don't fly with me.

Keep it respectful or go sukk a dik and see if it calms your hysterical *** down.

First of all, I can give two ****s what flys with you. Second of all, this beef with Tweed seems personal, save that **** for somewhere else and bring the topic back to recruiting.

I don't see how anyone can let him slide. I just don't believe that tweed knows the kid and he's lying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe you're right but Tweed has been pretty accurate with his info and I'm certain Pete has endorsed him in some way.

Advertisement
He answered it alright. He got called out by a guy that many of our top posters backed as saying he's legit, and he froze and started stumbling and mumbling.

It never ceases to amaze me that the dude that is a true Cane and all about this U, is the one that's getting **** from a lot of our "fans."

No wonder we haven't kept the top South Florida talent in recent years. With porsters enabling the kids and handlers shytting on the U, it explains a lot of our problems.

No idea what you're talking about but it certainly sounds personal. Leave that **** out of here.

Yo...you better slow your roll with me, playa. Don't know who the **** you think you are, but that **** don't fly with me.

Keep it respectful or go sukk a dik and see if it calms your hysterical *** down.

First of all, I can give two ****s what flys with you. Second of all, this beef with Tweed seems personal, save that **** for somewhere else and bring the topic back to recruiting.

I don't see how anyone can let him slide. I just don't believe that tweed knows the kid and he's lying

Nasty, I've got no beef with you. As to Tweed knowing the kid and the family, you are incorrect, sir. Nothing personal, but those are the facts.

Maybe you're right but Tweed has been pretty accurate with his info and I'm certain Pete has endorsed him in some way.

Pete can endorse what?!?! Tweed delivering a need recruit or him talking the kid into going somewhere else? I'm willing to bet that next year, that kid will go somewhere else. It's because either he don't know the kid or he don't respect respect even the slightest bit.

Nasty, I've got no beef with you. As to Tweed knowing the kid and the family, you are incorrect, sir. Nothing personal, but those are the facts.

So then he will commit next year. Yes?

BTW ORI, you've always been good peeps. We go back since canesport.

Advertisement

Pete can endorse what?!?! Tweed delivering a need recruit or him talking the kid into going somewhere else? I'm willing to bet that next year, that kid will go somewhere else. It's because either he don't know the kid or he don't respect respect even the slightest bit.

No. I could be mistaken but pretty sure he endorsed Tweed about the Jeudy recruiting which he was spot on about.

we all go back and all want the same thing. Tweed is good peoples.

kumbaya mother fvckers

woosah

goosfraba

But, just don't have all cane running through his veins. He got a little Ohio and Clemson in there. Lol at cloaking for him

Advertisement

No. I could be mistaken but pretty sure he endorsed Tweed about the Jeudy recruiting which he was spot on about.

He knew Jeudy too?!?! Lol

I think the accusation train has run its course. If you guys want to PM each other or exchange phone numbers, be my guest. But from now on let's discuss Linguard or let's take the conversation somewhere else. This is two threads that have devolved into the exact same round of conversation and accusation.

Advertisement
I think the accusation train has run its course. If you guys want to PM each other or exchange phone numbers, be my guest. But from now on let's discuss Linguard or let's take the conversation somewhere else. This is two threads that have devolved into the exact same round of conversation and accusation.

Are you one of the mods on here? I don't know. I don't come here at all

Are you one of the mods on here? I don't know. I don't come here at all

Yes. Just because the letters under my name are orange does not mean they don't count.

I'd like to know if we have a real chance or are handlers gonna steer things in an awkward manner.

Advertisement
Is this a good thread for me to talk about how I think Chris Curry is an elite talent at RB for next year's class?

Advertisement
Back