What's the latest on Lingard?

He didn't sign anywhere as far as I know. I still hope we pick him up, we have four scholarships available.
He just said that Lingard was only trying to help his cousin get noticed. There was never any package deal. So you want to take Coleman on his own?

Maybe UM or some other bigtime P5 program is going to take him though and that's why he hasn't picked a school yet. I wouldn't be surprised to see some team throw an offer his way in an effort to gain some favor with Team Lingard. You always see guys being added right after signing day.

Advertisement
I'd recruit from a group of 5 or 6 guys and take the first 2 or 3 who commit and shut it down. Minute one of the commits starts talking to other schools you start recruiting from your list again.

Where'd the cousin Coleman wind up? He was a hot commodity after Lingard said he wanted to play with him.

LOL, let it go man. Lorenzo was simply trying to help his cousin get noticed.

you know ive had your back on this stuff, but to be fair, chise was simply axing a question & you did basically (possibly literally, id have to go check) state that it would guarantee LO & another 5 star

I'd recruit from a group of 5 or 6 guys and take the first 2 or 3 who commit and shut it down. Minute one of the commits starts talking to other schools you start recruiting from your list again.

Where'd the cousin Coleman wind up? He was a hot commodity after Lingard said he wanted to play with him.

LOL, let it go man. Lorenzo was simply trying to help his cousin get noticed.

you know ive had your back on this stuff, but to be fair, chise was simply axing a question & you did basically (possibly literally, id have to go check) state that it would guarantee LO & another 5 star

Tweed has decided that I can no longer discuss Coleman or Lingard or the guarantee.

I asked about Coleman because I didn't know if he signed. From what I can tell, it appears he hasn't signed. The fact he didn't take the FIU offer tells me some P5 program(s) told him to sit tight while they figure out their numbers after signing day so that they can advance themselves in the Lingard sweepstakes.

I never would have known about Coleman or the guarantee if he hadn't brought it here. I follow recruiting closely, but I wasn't monitoring the number 37 rated player in Orlando.

Advertisement
@Franchise, my apologies sir. It's just constant trolling on here, so it's hard to decipher between trolling & genuine.

@Franchise, my apologies sir. It's just constant trolling on here, so it's hard to decipher between trolling & genuine.

Someone on da wez said Lo named O$U his leader, say it so mane. Guess we'll see if Mayaz suddenly signs cuz.

I'd like to know if we have a real chance or are handlers gonna steer things in an awkward manner.

very real chance, my friend.

& define "handlers" for me

In this context 'handlers' is defined as [MENTION=6088]Tweed[/MENTION] . or what ever tha fvck his handle is

Tweed loves him some canes. definitely dont see that being an issue for us.

& when the **** are the mods gonna turn the handle linking back on??

That very well may be but at this point we don't have much room for error.

I don't understand all the talk about other schools ACC and SEC to boot.

like i said my brother, [MENTION=6088]Tweed[/MENTION] loves him some canes ;)

I was merely trying to update everyone on what LJ Coleman did Saturday in his first game, but decided to read a little. Yikes /facepalm/

LJ Coleman for LA Pierce College had a 40 yd pic 6 and a 80 yd fumble recovery for a TD in his first game.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
****.. looking back at this thread and most of you guys were wrong.. it happens. **** I should've gotten this account sooner, idek what this 'advisor talk" is.

****.. looking back at this thread and most of you guys were wrong.. it happens. **** I should've gotten this account sooner, idek what this 'advisor talk" is.

Wow what an incredible first post! I bet we're all going to be so happy you made this account.

Advertisement

Wow what an incredible first post! I bet we're all going to be so happy you made this account.

You scared him away :-(

The legend of #IndayKillsTrollDead is skrong on this one!!

Moderator of the year hands down, and pretty funny too.

You scared him away :-(

The legend of [URL=https://www.canesinsight.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=IndayKillsTrollsDead]#IndayKillsTrollsDead [/URL] is skrong on this one!!

Moderator of the year hands down, and pretty funny too.

Yup... Inday is also the official mod and all powerful judge, juror and executioner in the Gator Tears thread.

Also fixed it for [MENTION=15988]RichterScale[/MENTION]: #IndayKillsTrollsDead

Advertisement
Back