What's going on out west?

Advertisement
At your own risk and of your own cognition, type "girls out west" in your search engine and you'll find the answers you're looking for.

Advertisement
Wrighster played for Oregon

TIFWIW

/ FYIAP

// IMHO,

rock football world
Ruin legacies (teams or conferences?)
Change balance of power out west

could this be a major realignment?
Texas and Oklahoma to Pac14?
Arizona, Arizona state, Plus two to Big12?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Big 12 Pac 12 Merger into the MegaBigPac24

However, conference mergers don't make a lot of sense in terms of ruining legacies. No one outside of the west coast really cares about UW or UO, so I assume it has to be USC related (though I don't see that affecting the "balance of power" that much).

On the USC boards they are saying it involves some shadiness with cryptocurrencies... ruh roh

Last edited:

However, conference mergers don't make a lot of sense in terms of ruining legacies. No one outside of the west coast really cares about UW or UO, so I assume it has to be USC related (though I don't see that affecting the "balance of power" that much).

On the USC boards they are saying it involves some shadiness with cryptocurrencies... ruh roh

Conference mergers also make absolutely no sense if one believes that 12 team playoff system will pass and will remain the model we've seen.

I've joked about that in the past...that crypto was the wave of the future for Enhanced Recruiting. I guess it became reality?

Well, SC just a moment ago land 5* Mykel Williams out of Georgia a moment ago. Not sure how they snagged a 5 star DL from GA, but they did. So there’s that.
Catering To Go GIF by Zaxby's

Advertisement

I like the crypto route. Lol

I like the crypto route. Lol

Or maybe they caught a certain southeastern bag school doing shady things so the "balance of power shift" means that the the top recruits on the west coast will start staying in the Pac12. Fingers crossed this blows up in Saban's face. A man can dream.

Advertisement
Or maybe they caught a certain southeastern bag school doing shady things so the "balance of power shift" means that the the top recruits on the west coast will start staying in the Pac12. Fingers crossed this blows up in Saban's face. A man can dream.
Best post of this thread!!!

She might've threatened to sue but it didn't work.

****, we ended up self imposing worse sanctions than what PSU got...and PSU received their sanctions over a year before us.

Do you even bother to to do research before posting complete and utter nonsense?

Let's look at what PSU's original punishment was, before it was wrongfully overturned.

"As a result of the scandal, the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) imposed sanctions on the Penn State football program: a $60 million fine, a four-year postseason ban, scholarship reductions, and a vacation of all victories from 1998 to 2011.[8] These sanctions were considered to be among the most severe ever imposed on an NCAA member school."

That is FAR more than what Miami self imposed(Scholarship reductions, plus bowl bans). It's FAR more than what Miami actually got. In fact, the true punishment for Miami wasn't the self imposed punishment, nor the actual punishment, it was the elongated process that crippled the program in regards to acquiring talent. Miami was out competing against other programs, who could credibly state that Miami may not have a program, due to the NCAA taking years to complete an investigation that should have been over in mere months, at most.

Advertisement
Back