What's going on out west?

Advertisement
As soon as the news came out that the NCAA smuggled a cellphone to ShapirHOE in prison, we should've sued their a$$es, unfortunately we had Shalala for Prez.

Right??? All Shalalala ever did for the football program was get us (two) new dorms, a new student center, a massively revamped library and a few other billions to spend on The U.

What football recruit would want any of that?

Y'all are a special kind of stupid.

Advertisement
I don't hate Oregon, I just find them laughable. It's Nike U and they've never won a ring. Give Miami those resources and we'd never lose again.
Chip was winning with a bunch of 3 stars, yet hardly no one could beat him, so they had to outbid him lol. Imagine if they was cheating like Bama and everyone else. Who would be able to outbid Phil Knight when he's paying your school to wear his **** lol?

Last edited:
Right??? All Shalalala ever did for the football program was get us (two) new dorms, a new student center, a massively revamped library and a few other billions to spend on The U.

What football recruit would want any of that?

Y'all are a special kind of stupid.
What else was she suppose to do with football money?

Balance of power? All those teams blow. And legacies? How far back do you have to go until you hit any sort of legacy?

I would assume it's USC, but if I want to put on my tin foil helmet...

with the NIL laws about to come into play, Oregon and Nike were about to clean up in recruiting by being able to offer shoe deals. So Bama ordered their underlings (the NCAA) to launch a preemptive strike
This could be about Bama and the SEC, if it's anything at all. Guy did say it would ruin legacies...

Advertisement
This has to be Trojans or ducks.
Sec having to compete with too many schools now.
I swear to god if any school out west gets hammered while Bama is moving entire families into 4K sqft homes somebody better start snitching. How much money did um athletics lose while Emmett and his corrupt association slow played our investigation. How much money did usc lose over Reggie Bush while Saban was buying everyone.
This guy gets it!

Chip was winning with a bunch of 3 stars, yet hardly no one in the PAC 12 could beat him, so they had to outbid him lol. Imagine if they was cheating like Bama and everyone else. Who would be able to outbid Phil Knight when he's paying your school to wear his **** lol?
FIFY

Also every program has an athletic endorsement deal. Kids get all the free athletic gear they can handle already. Getting free Nikes happens at every school Nike sponsors. It would be really stupid to pay a kid money to wear clothes he’s already wearing every day. On top of that shoe contracts are really more of a basketball thing. Yeah, there are NFL guys with deals but only a small percentage of them are for big money. It’s a sport where you wear cleats and your face is hidden behind a helmet the entire game. There’s a reason why they never made “Air Elway” sneakers.

Last edited:
Advertisement
He was ONE bad call from a national title. Helfrich played for a ship with Chip's leftovers.
That’s fine but it doesn’t change the fact that his teams dominated the PAC 12 but weren’t good against non conference P5 teams. 5 of his 7 losses at Oregon were non conference games. They did win bowl games against Kansas State and Wisconsin and they also defeated Tennessee and Purdue during the regular season.

When will Mississippi State ever learn...

When will Mississippi State ever learn...
Right, with professors like this I would need extra school'N especially those early riser first thing Saturday morning in home tutoring sessions.
80713307_001_6cbb.jpg

Go Canes

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back