What's going on out west?

Advertisement
Advertisement
1623720006756.gif

Advertisement
Remember when the Sean Miller/Adidas/Nike scandal was going to take down ALL of college hoops? ****, Miller didn't even get fired over it. Canes Hoops and that "cloud" probably paid the biggest price. Sooooo....I'm thinking this is all clickbait and I really don't even want to see any Pac-23 program tarnished aside from Oregon as they're all pretty innocuous right now.

This has to be Trojans or ducks.
Sec having to compete with too many schools now.
I swear to god if any school out west gets hammered while Bama is moving entire families into 4K sqft homes somebody better start snitching. How much money did um athletics lose while Emmett and his corrupt association slow played our investigation. How much money did usc lose over Reggie Bush while Saban was buying everyone.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Balance of power? All those teams blow. And legacies? How far back do you have to go until you hit any sort of legacy?

I would assume it's USC, but if I want to put on my tin foil helmet...

with the NIL laws about to come into play, Oregon and Nike were about to clean up in recruiting by being able to offer shoe deals. So Bama ordered their underlings (the NCAA) to launch a preemptive strike

This has to be Trojans or ducks.
Sec having to compete with too many schools now.
I swear to god if any school out west gets hammered while Bama is moving entire families into 4K sqft homes somebody better start snitching. How much money did um athletics lose while Emmett and his corrupt association slow played our investigation. How much money did usc lose over Reggie Bush while Saban was buying everyone.

As soon as the news came out that the NCAA smuggled a cellphone to ShapirHOE in prison, we should've sued their a$$es, unfortunately we had Shalala for Prez.

Advertisement
Back