What's going on out west?

Advertisement
When sanctions start to Flowe, people will understand why Manny was so patient.
⬆️
r1xS4WP.gif
⬆️

As soon as the news came out that the NCAA smuggled a cellphone to ShapirHOE in prison, we should've sued their a$$es, unfortunately we had Shalala for Prez.
Miami did threaten to sue. In fact, Dr. Shalala leveraging her connections with the media was a big reason why the NCAA backed off, because they started getting blasted for their misdeeds.

Advertisement
Miami did threaten to sue. In fact, Dr. Shalala leveraging her connections with the media was a big reason why the NCAA backed off, because they started getting blasted for their misdeeds.

Don't bother. We know certain porsters will never give Shalala a compliment for anything. And they care sooooooo much about the Med School.

Hilarious.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Coming from a Miami raised Cuban, this is some theory

I suggest u go back to the Mario threads. The only reason y Oregon gets mentioned on here is b/c he’s there, and “allegedly” some BOT wanted him here v. Diaz. Therefore, some fans, PER USUAL, r hoping for his failures. Mario could be at Rice, and they’ll be mentioned.

Advertisement
I suggest u go back to the Mario threads. The only reason y Oregon gets mentioned on here is b/c he’s there, and “allegedly” some BOT wanted him here v. Diaz. Therefore, some fans, PER USUAL, r hoping for his failures. Mario could be at Rice, and they’ll be mentioned.

All I see is a faction of this fan base making him into some kind of Butch like savior when his results have been pretty up and down.

Why Miami fans hate Oregon all of a sudden?...Then again, why ask a question when you already know the answer?...
Because they have our future coach and savior, Mario “Jesus” Cristobal.

After the PAC-36 disintegrates and Oregon is put on probation, the Messiah will be free to come home and replace Manny notwithstanding that we just went 13-2 with close losses to Bama and Clemsom with a top three recruiting class coming in.

At least that’s the fervent hope of this broad, er, I mean bored.

Balance of power? All those teams blow. And legacies? How far back do you have to go until you hit any sort of legacy?

I would assume it's USC, but if I want to put on my tin foil helmet...

with the NIL laws about to come into play, Oregon and Nike were about to clean up in recruiting by being able to offer shoe deals. So Bama ordered their underlings (the NCAA) to launch a preemptive strike
The legend, O.J. Simpson, matruculated at USC. He also went to school their.

Advertisement
Back