What's going on out west?

Well, SC just a moment ago land 5* Mykel Williams out of Georgia a moment ago. Not sure how they snagged a 5 star DL from GA, but they did. So there’s that.
I’m telling you man some sec booster or someone is out there shook AF about all the schools they have to fend off now.
NIL, and the lawsuits against the ncaa has leveled the playing field and now all they have left is snitching. If the sec goes back to the mediocrity they used to pump out before Emmert, the amount of money and ****ed off fanbases will be epic.
The sec also has to deal with the fact that on every **** message board their cheating over the last 15 years has been discussed over and over again and yet nothing happens. And when they get caught nothing happens.
The relationship between the ncaa and the sec is in jeopardy for the simple fact that they ncaa has let that conference slide for so much sht that they can’t possibly go after anyone else without anyone calling them out as hypocrites.
So what better way to ensure that everyone else gets punished than by snitching on your competitors about the most egregious sht you know about.

I’ve told everyone this and I’ll say it again. The sec is literally a criminal organization disguised as an athletic conference. The amount of tax evasion, extortion, and possibly even wire fraud is massive.
There are players out of football right now that are scared to drop a dime on some of these schools.

Who was that one dude who’s mom came out and started snitching and the player sided with Bama and even talked sht about his own mama on social media?

and who can forget

Advertisement
Bruuuuuh; if Big Bird & Sponge Bob had a child......

You forgot to mention that child grew up to have some big ole motor boating bitties. Turn down the lights if you have too but you are not kicking her out of bed, because we all know between her bitties and her BBW skills that head game will be F-I-R-E!!!!!!

Go Canes

I’m telling you man some sec booster or someone is out there shook AF about all the schools they have to fend off now.
NIL, and the lawsuits against the ncaa has leveled the playing field and now all they have left is snitching. If the sec goes back to the mediocrity they used to pump out before Emmert, the amount of money and ****ed off fanbases will be epic.
The sec also has to deal with the fact that on every **** message board their cheating over the last 15 years has been discussed over and over again and yet nothing happens. And when they get caught nothing happens.
The relationship between the ncaa and the sec is in jeopardy for the simple fact that they ncaa has let that conference slide for so much sht that they can’t possibly go after anyone else without anyone calling them out as hypocrites.
So what better way to ensure that everyone else gets punished than by snitching on your competitors about the most egregious sht you know about.

I’ve told everyone this and I’ll say it again. The sec is literally a criminal organization disguised as an athletic conference. The amount of tax evasion, extortion, and possibly even wire fraud is massive.
There are players out of football right now that are scared to drop a dime on some of these schools.

Who was that one dude who’s mom came out and started snitching and the player sided with Bama and even talked sht about his own mama on social media?

and who can forget

I see no lies in this post.

I see no lies in this post.
I've said this a few times on here but I will say it again. I know for a fact Tua's family was moved out, given jobs, given a home, exc. I know someone who married into his family..... super good dude. I flat out asked him about the Alabama bag game. He gave me an honest answer. Everybody knows this anyway so it shouldn't come as a surprise. Only proves it.

I've said this a few times on here but I will say it again. I know for a fact Tua's family was moved out, given jobs, given a home, exc. I know someone who married into his family..... super good dude. I flat out asked him about the Alabama bag game. He gave me an honest answer. Everybody knows this anyway so it shouldn't come as a surprise. Only proves it.

Facts, bruh.

Emmert has a Uber blind eye to the SEC. Why wouldn’t he? The **** was a chancellor at L$U when bags-o-plenty was being shelled out.

Advertisement
NCAA putting private schools under. Watch. No way a state school gets a big hit.

Com'on you think it's odd that a man would move his entire family from Hawaii to bum-**** Alabama....you're so negative.

Advertisement
Miami did threaten to sue. In fact, Dr. Shalala leveraging her connections with the media was a big reason why the NCAA backed off, because they started getting blasted for their misdeeds.

She might've threatened to sue but it didn't work.

****, we ended up self imposing worse sanctions than what PSU got...and PSU received their sanctions over a year before us.

Uh, yeah Miami fans do, and it’s only b/c Mario is there. It’s the battle of the Cubans. We need him to fail so we can justify we hired the right one. Trust me, that’s the reason. Oregon is our West Coast FSU, now. Lol.

Bro, that ain’t it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Has anyone had success sport fishing with clickbait?

I'm on the verge of potentially earning $8B next fiscal year.

I'm also on the verge of potentially becoming the new voice of our Miami Hurricanes when they kick Zagacki to the curb.

Isn't being on the verge of potentiality exciting??

Advertisement
Back