whatever happened to J.C. Jackson?

Advertisement
I would assume Miami is waiting on him to finish up at Juco before moving forward.

[MENTION=14310]Moro[/MENTION] you are a sick piece of ****

You can't condone Bethel's actions while excusing her assaulting him. Both were wrong. She tried to act like a man and got treated like one. Life lesson learned for both parties that day.

Sure i can level with that, but you cannot claim in any way bethel's reaction to it was self defense

[MENTION=14310]Moro[/MENTION] you are a sick piece of ****

You can't condone Bethel's actions while excusing her assaulting him. Both were wrong. She tried to act like a man and got treated like one. Life lesson learned for both parties that day.

Sure i can level with that, but you cannot claim in any way bethel's reaction to it was self defense

I'm not condoning hitting women, but if she didn't want to get hit, she shouldn't have raised up on him. It's that simple.

Advertisement
Bethel taught that unfortunate woman a lesson. She should thank him because she was allowed to learn from a guy who hits like a prematurely-birthed gnat. She should have sucked him out after that lesson instead of raising a fuss and making herself look stupid and ungrateful.

Bethel taught that unfortunate woman a lesson. She should thank him because she was allowed to learn from a guy who hits like a prematurely-birthed gnat. She should have sucked him out after that lesson instead of raising a fuss and making herself look stupid and ungrateful.

Can you imagine if she pulled that crap on someone like Kermit Washington? That would have been a much costlier lesson.

Can you imagine if she pulled that crap on someone like Kermit Washington? That would have been a much costlier lesson.

Exactly, friend. That's why she looked like such an ungrateful bytch after Bethel took the time and effort to teach her with very minimal facial damage. Ask Rudy Tomjanovich how painful lessons on the basketball court can be.

I grew up in the hizood. It's pretty simple: bytch starts swinging on me, I'm going to start swinging on her.

Advertisement
She had a foot on poor Nigel too. Nigel had to jump to hit that Alice the Goon looking chick in the face. Why is it always the weasel who starts a fight and loses who goes crying to the authorities?

Diaz is not interested in Nigel; not because he hit a girl, because he hits like a girl.

Advertisement
I would assume Miami is waiting on him to finish up at Juco before moving forward.

Wouldn't that be an unusual approach? They don't wait for kids to graduate from high school before starting to recruit them. On the contrary, if they really like a kid they may start recruiting him in his sophomore year or even sooner. They try to make the kid feel that they really want him.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Looks like the staff is confident Malek Young, Jeff James, and Cedric Wright
are good enough to provide depth. Remember our previous DBs under AG never had proper coaching......it's going to be interesting to see how this unfolds....

Last edited:
are good enough to provide depth. Remember our previous DBs under AG never had proper coaching......it's going to be interesting to see how this unfolds....

Don't forget about Romeo Finley. I think he is the best DB coming in this class.

Don't forget about Romeo Finley. I think he is the best DB coming in this class.

I get the impression that Jackson would have been a significant upgrade, though.

Advertisement
Back