whatever happened to J.C. Jackson?

well, Mark Walton not helping JC's chances of becoming a Cane. Canes in the news for the wrong reasons will certainly decrease the odds of the school taking a chance on a questionable character

To me it hurts recruiting in general. Parents already view Miami as Devils Paradise so when our players get arrested it solidifies their initial concerns. Granted he could have been anywhere and arrested it's just Miami makes it worse than it really is.
Two putrid posts stacked on top of each other like a **** ice cream cone.

So you think that it doesn't hurt at all from a recruiting standpoint?

Advertisement
hahah doesnt hurt recruiting at all , now if Richt didnt suspend him then I can see parents questioning the program. Besides with all that Winston and Cook drama Fsu certainly didnt get hurt by it in recruiting

hahah doesnt hurt recruiting at all , now if Richt didnt suspend him then I can see parents questioning the program. Besides with all that Winston and Cook drama Fsu certainly didnt get hurt by it in recruiting

There's nothing in tally so it's easy to blame actions on "kids being bored" but in Miami, ignorant people assume it's because of the city's influences. That's all I'm saying.

well, Mark Walton not helping JC's chances of becoming a Cane. Canes in the news for the wrong reasons will certainly decrease the odds of the school taking a chance on a questionable character

To me it hurts recruiting in general. Parents already view Miami as Devils Paradise so when our players get arrested it solidifies their initial concerns. Granted he could have been anywhere and arrested it's just Miami makes it worse than it really is.
Two putrid posts stacked on top of each other like a **** ice cream cone.

So you think that it doesn't hurt at all from a recruiting standpoint?

I don't think it has any affect at all on recruiting. But UM very clearly cares deeply about it's portrayal in the media and signing a guy that was arrested for armed robbery (innocent or not, you know what the headline would be) on the heals of having players in the news for DUI and that BS charge of resisting arrest without violence doesn't seem likely looking at their past MO

Let's keep on topic here, JC Jackson needs to be a cane. Immediate help At a position lacking depth!

Bring him in on a 0 tolerance policy and let the chips fall where they may!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Can anyone find any indication of any school that is actively recruiting JC? Based on his football prowess, you would think numerous schools would be falling all over themselves trying to attract him. I haven't found any mention of him among the many JC prospects listed on Scout, Rivals, ESPN, etc. I admit that I haven't looked all that hard, but I have tried to google his name along with words like "recruiting," etc., and all the hits are from 2013 and 2014.

Last edited:
Da man was not convicted on da crime. Anyhow, da Bible tells us to love a sinner. Let's show him a lil love and give him a scholarship.

Can anyone find any indication of any school that is actively recruiting JC? Based on his football prowess, you would think numerous schools would be falling all over themselves trying to attract him. I haven't found any mention of him among the many JC prospects listed on Scout, Rivals, ESPN, etc. I admit that I haven't looked all that hard, but I have tried to google his name along with words like "recruiting," etc., and all the hits are from 2013 and 2014.

Pete has said the staff isn't recruiting him. I'm hoping that changes when he graduates from juco next month.

Pete has said the staff isn't recruiting him. I'm hoping that changes when he graduates from juco next month.

I was asking whether JC had any offer from ANYONE at all. Most junior college kids have LOTS AND LOTS of offers at this point. Here is scout.com's list of JC recruits for 2017.

2017 Football Recruiting Prospects

Eliot Baker, for instance, lists 14 offers, while Jeremy Patton lists 20. Nobody waitin' for any of THEM to graduate.
So my question is, "Does anyone know of any school in any division at any level that has offered JC a scholarship?"

Last edited:
Advertisement

I was asking whether JC had any offer from ANYONE at all. Most junior college kids have LOTS AND LOTS of offers at this point. Here is scout.com's list of JC recruits for 2017.

Eliot Baker, for instance, lists 14 offers, while Jeremy Patton lists 20. Nobody waitin' for any of THEM to graduate.
So my question is, "Does anyone know of any school in any division at any level that has offered JC a scholarship?"

If we're really not signing, or even recruiting, this kid ... I'm going with the belief that Pete's certainty is because schools (Miami included) already know Jackson is going to South Carolina, to reunite with Muschamp and T-Rob.

Assuming he's enrolling at some school this summer, that's really the only thing that makes sense ...

It makes sense to feed Pete the bullshyt that we're not recruiting JC just in case he signs elsewhere.

You don't necessarily want to openly recruit a guy with a dicey background like this and then have cumbuzzards like Suzie Degan swoop in with a bunch of negative articles causing an uproar amongst the faux moralists. Recruit him quietly, bring him in quietly and just keep **** moving along.

It makes sense to feed Pete the bullshyt that we're not recruiting JC just in case he signs elsewhere.

You don't necessarily want to openly recruit a guy with a dicey background like this and then have cumbuzzards like Suzie Degan swoop in with a bunch of negative articles causing an uproar amongst the faux moralists. Recruit him quietly, bring him in quietly and just keep **** moving along.

Agreed. Need time to shape the story in your favor........kicks kicker off team, running back suspended for DUI, brings in delinquent to solve CB depth issue........vs......second chance, redemption, discipline, fairness, etc. etc.....

Advertisement

Agreed. Need time to shape the story in your favor........kicks kicker off team, running back suspended for DUI, brings in delinquent to solve CB depth issue........vs......second chance, redemption, discipline, fairness, etc. etc.....

At the end...winning changes everything....the dominant headline would be....Canes 10 win season brings in top 10 class...

If we're really not signing, or even recruiting, this kid ... I'm going with the belief that Pete's certainty is because schools (Miami included) already know Jackson is going to South Carolina, to reunite with Muschamp and T-Rob.

Assuming he's enrolling at some school this summer, that's really the only thing that makes sense ...

Very good - a consistent alternative. We'll see.

Right, it's a big conspiracy and coverup involving Pete, Mark Richt, JC Jackson, Julio Frenk, the mob, the queen, and Colonel Sanders. The wheels of disinformation are in motion....

OR... maybe he just isn't being recruited

Denial is a powerful thing. Just saying.

Advertisement

At the end...winning changes everything....the dominant headline would be....Canes 10 win season brings in top 10 class...

If Richt believed that JC Jackson could get us to 10 wins, I believe we would be recruiting him. One CB isn't gonna fill up the massive holes we have in the roster this year.

Richt is going after a number of CB's for the 2017 class

Right, it's a big conspiracy and coverup involving Pete, Mark Richt, JC Jackson, Julio Frenk, the mob, the queen, and Colonel Sanders. The wheels of disinformation are in motion....

What does the queen have to do with this cover up?

Just look at those beady little eyes.... schemes. oh yes peasant, be afraid. Be very afraid.

kIdU7Me.jpg

She doesn't believe Pete either?

Advertisement
Back