whatever happened to J.C. Jackson?

Looks like the staff is confident Malek Young, Jeff James, and Cedric Wright
are good enough to provide depth. Remember our previous DBs under AG never had proper coaching......it's going to be interesting to see how this unfolds....

Don't forget about Romeo Finley. I think he is the best DB coming in this class.

Yea....I really like Finlay at saftey no doubt he has all the necessary tools play early. I only mentioned the CB position cuz this thread is about JC Jackson.

Advertisement
Can some one with a script to 247 tell me what David Lake is saying about JC Jackson today? TIA.

I'm curious to see what happens when he graduates from juco. I realize the staff has character concerns but we have a huge void at CB that he instantly helps. I understand Richt has a way he wants to run the rpogram but this may be a kid you bring on a 0 tolerance policy and roll the dice.

I'm curious to see what happens when he graduates from juco. I realize the staff has character concerns but we have a huge void at CB that he instantly helps. I understand Richt has a way he wants to run the rpogram but this may be a kid you bring on a 0 tolerance policy and roll the dice.

Apparently he graduates in May so he will be somewhere really soon where ever that might be.

Advertisement

Apparently he graduates in May so he will be somewhere really soon where ever that might be.

We need to roll the dice here!

We need him bad

XQ74up.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
well, Mark Walton not helping JC's chances of becoming a Cane. Canes in the news for the wrong reasons will certainly decrease the odds of the school taking a chance on a questionable character

well, Mark Walton not helping JC's chances of becoming a Cane. Canes in the news for the wrong reasons will certainly decrease the odds of the school taking a chance on a questionable character

To me it hurts recruiting in general. Parents already view Miami as Devils Paradise so when our players get arrested it solidifies their initial concerns. Granted he could have been anywhere and arrested it's just Miami makes it worse than it really is.

To me it hurts recruiting in general. Parents already view Miami as Devils Paradise so when our players get arrested it solidifies their initial concerns. Granted he could have been anywhere and arrested it's just Miami makes it worse than it really is.
Two putrid posts stacked on top of each other like a **** ice cream cone.

Advertisement
Back