whatever happened to J.C. Jackson?

Jimmy what have you been right about.. You ***** love to bust balls but what do you and your best bro jhall bring to the table.

I would rather have Pete than you guys who are just playing but again don't bring ish to the table.. I find it quite funny.. Please carry on with these weak thread though.. I'll go enjoy my Friday off in the nation's capital.

Advertisement
Maybe they feel a little more confident in the talent they have on campus already? Not sure. Jackson should be a no-brainer.

If that's the case, I have my first concern with this staff.

There must be some recruiting history with Richt and JC or something here. At the very least talk with the kid when you can and get a feel for where he stands before you write him off....

Just don't get it

Miami is a UNIVERSITY, not just a football program.

There's no way we're going to go sign a thug who has had legal problems. Let him go to the SEC.

What past legal problems? He doesn't have $h!+ on his record.... RIGHT NOW! That means he can still work for the city, state, county and government. I don't see any "legit" reason why JC cannot attend the U with a clean record. Do you know him personally? If not, there is no reason to classify him as a thug without breaking any laws.

****, we have 2 OL on the squad right now with more of a record than this kid.

Jimmy what have you been right about.. You ***** love to bust balls but what do you and your best bro jhall bring to the table.

I would rather have Pete than you guys who are just playing but again don't bring ish to the table.. I find it quite funny.. Please carry on with these weak thread though.. I'll go enjoy my Friday off in the nation's capital.

You seem upset.

(Jimmy has been right about Pete being wrong)

Pete brings the heat on himself and its deserved.. He makes definitive statements in a "cool guy" passive-agressive tone, and when he's wrong about ****, he never owns up.

He knows more than everyone else here and delivers free insight, but needs to work on his delivery

Advertisement
Jimmy what have you been right about.. You ****s love to bust balls but what do you and your best bro jhall bring to the table.

[video=youtube_share;koJlIGDImiU]https://youtu.be/koJlIGDImiU[/video]

Pete brings the heat on himself and its deserved.. He makes definitive statements in a "cool guy" passive-agressive tone, and when he's wrong about ****, he never owns up.

He knows more than everyone else here and delivers free insight, but needs to work on his delivery

Adapt or die tho lol

Meh, I'm not ready to concede based on a Barry Jackson article citing an unnamed source. For all we know he is just regurgitating Pete's info from this board.

That seems to be his usual m.o. He even cited Pete in one of his blurbs on Jackson.

I'll third this sentiment. BJ might not be a total hack, but when you have to fill in some content and you actually have no clue, you just ape somebody else in your own words.

Meh, I'm not ready to concede based on a Barry Jackson article citing an unnamed source. For all we know he is just regurgitating Pete's info from this board.

That seems to be his usual m.o. He even cited Pete in one of his blurbs on Jackson.

I'll third this sentiment. BJ might not be a total hack, but when you have to fill in some content and you actually have no clue, you just ape somebody else in your own words.

I don't know if you guys read the Miami Herald, but the whole point of Barry Jackson's column is that it exclusively contains quotes and information from sources other than Barry himself. That's why Barry's column is called "The Buzz." It is simply a collection of the statements and opinions of others. I enjoy that format. I prefer it to hearing the opinions of the sports writers themselves. Barry attributes the information to "a UM administrator." The source is unnamed, but is classified as "a UM administrator." Since I believe Barry, that rules out Pete, who is not a UM administrator.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Per Barry Jackson's Herald article today:

"Despite a need at cornerback, UM has decided not to pursue former four-star cornerback JC Jackson (acquitted on armed robbery) or get involved with former four-star Booker T. Washington corner Nigel Bethel (who isn't participating in spring practice at Texas Tech) because Mark Richt doesn't want to bring in players who have had off-field issues, a UM administrator said. Bethel had an altercation with a female basketball player in 2014."

He jacked that chick in the face. Why wouldn't we want a guy that punches women (insert sarcasm here)?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NBJ4qw5OlVc

"Despite a need at cornerback, UM has decided not to pursue former four-star cornerback JC Jackson (acquitted on armed robbery) or get involved with former four-star Booker T. Washington corner Nigel Bethel (who isn't participating in spring practice at Texas Tech) because Mark Richt doesn't want to bring in players who have had off-field issues, a UM administrator said. Bethel had an altercation with a female basketball player in 2014."

He jacked that chick in the face. Why wouldn't we want a guy that punches women (insert sarcasm here)?

GTFOH, if you are watching the same video how could you condone her for punching him first? My stance is this, nobody should be putting their hands on anyone except in self defense. With that said, when you (male or female) swing on some one you should not be surprised if they hit you back.

Punching chicks is the only thing Bethel is good at, and he sucks at that too. He should wind up at Bethune.

Advertisement

I don't know if you guys read the Miami Herald, but the whole point of Barry Jackson's column is that it exclusively contains quotes and information from sources other than Barry himself. That's why Barry's column is called "The Buzz." It is simply a collection of the statements and opinions of others. I enjoy that format. I prefer it to hearing the opinions of the sports writers themselves. Barry attributes the information to "a UM administrator." The source is unnamed, but is classified as "a UM administrator." Since I believe Barry, that rules out Pete, who is not a UM administrator.

Still could have bit the info from Pete, as Pete got it from someone associated with UM. "UM administrator" is about as vague and open to interpretation as anything could be.

Advertisement

GTFOH, if you are watching the same video how could you condone her for punching him first? My stance is this, nobody should be putting their hands on anyone except in self defense. With that said, when you (male or female) swing on some one you should not be surprised if they hit you back.

Who is condoning anything? Not sure where that came from

[MENTION=14310]Moro[/MENTION] you are a sick piece of ****

You can't condone Bethel's actions while excusing her assaulting him. Both were wrong. She tried to act like a man and got treated like one. Life lesson learned for both parties that day.

Advertisement
Back