It wasnt elite because of numerous misses to close it had nothing to do with one guy, I wish it was one guy cause then that means we got the rest of em. We missed alot of guys to close thats facts Im not making that **** up I wish I was.Last class was all the way elite... lol talking about a notch below bc ur boyfriend plays for UGa
U cant follow up that 18 class with a mediocre 19 class, thats what causes unbalanced rosters and screws **** up. If we want to be elite we have to get elite classes yearly so guys can push each other.I don't see how you can say this is a second rate staff at recruiting, when the 2018 and 2020 classes point to the exact opposite of that.
It's this one class that is down for whatever reason
in '17 and '18 they recruited way better than the past two staffs. people dont realize the damage the last two staffs did in south florida.It wasnt elite because of numerous misses to close it had nothing to do with one guy, I wish it was one guy cause then that means we got the rest of em. We missed alot of guys to close thats facts Im not making that **** up I wish I was.
It wasnt elite because of numerous misses to close it had nothing to do with one guy, I wish it was one guy cause then that means we got the rest of em. We missed alot of guys to close thats facts Im not making that **** up I wish I was.
wrong again...15 of 23 kids were 4* kids and our average player ranking was a 91....that with a kicker and FB added in that class too. Elite teams have a "blue chip" ratio of around 65-70 percent on their roster. Seeing as how we had a 65% BC ratio and average player rating of 91 (which is 4 star) while taking a kicker and FB to drag on those ratings means last years class was elite.It wasnt elite because of numerous misses to close it had nothing to do with one guy, I wish it was one guy cause then that means we got the rest of em. We missed alot of guys to close thats facts Im not making that **** up I wish I was.
i think '17 and '18 were VERY good classes. Plus unlike golden, richt gets all the kids enrolled. That being said, im not loving '19, we cant have off years. We need defensive depth bad. I like holley but i want the aquinas kid. i want DE's and we needs all these LB's to stickTop 10 is elite in my opinion, you can win championships if you recruit at that level consistently. I don't think we are going to get top 5 classes unless we are already competing for championships. Top 10 is doable for a great recruiter though.
WTF are you talking about? '16 was a last minute class. AR, JJ, and a few others were good but it was overall a medicore to weak class.One of the best classes weve ever had was the 2016 class
And it was ranked #20
i think '17 and '18 were VERY good classes. Plus unlike golden, richt gets all the kids enrolled. That being said, im not loving '19, we cant have off years. We need defensive depth bad. I like holley but i want the aquinas kid. i want DE's and we needs all these LB's to stick
Half of those 3 stars are getting bumping bro. Blissett, Crowley, Brownlee, and Holley are all getting bumps and Ivins expects us to add Evan Neal, Kenny McIntosh, Keon Zipperer, JJ Weaver, Khris Bogle, Braylen Ingraham, And Richards little bro.
Edit: He also expects Cornelius Nunn at the moment.
Yea idk know why they only had 3 O-linemen on that list.That's an excellent list, but I wish there was more than one OL on it.
It was close to me it should have been way better and could of been but the coaches couldnt hold off on numerous prospects not just one numerous. Still was our best class ever thoughwrong again...15 of 23 kids were 4* kids and our average player ranking was a 91....that with a kicker and FB added in that class too. Elite teams have a "blue chip" ratio of around 65-70 percent on their roster. Seeing as how we had a 65% BC ratio and average player rating of 91 (which is 4 star) while taking a kicker and FB to drag on those ratings means last years class was elite.
So your saying we never went after those guys peters jobe ps2? We went all out and got beat period. No matter what piff u smokin we lost on nsd no matter what homer **** u say. Tell me we didnt lose out and tell me MR wasnt going after them. Your post is right if we werent going after them. Chatfield Chapman Peters Briggs Jobe PS2 Asante Ty the list is long bruh. I understand some but homegrown elites u cant loseBlah blah blah whatever nxgga stfu crying about Tyson Campbell. U think anybody on this board believes ur point is about Chatman and Briggs?? Lol yeah those two meant the difference between elite and a “notch below” gtfoh
You say best ever class in your opinion, but wasn't elite. Was just close....can't make this **** upIt was close to me it should have been way better and could of been but the coaches couldnt hold off on numerous prospects not just one numerous. Still was our best class ever though