What made you signup and start posting on CIS

I was also naive and wanted to watch the finish.

I've stayed bc I genuinely appreciate reading certain posters insight on crootin and x's & o's, and I enjoy **** posting in the gameday threads.

Advertisement
First is was Grassy then shadows board then CanesInsider.

They all failed for one reason or another. CIS has been the best and most consistent for years now.

side note: I’m still really surprised that not many on this site haven’t figured out that DBC posts here, but under a different name.

speaking of that. The DBC **** on grassy was hysterical. It took on a life of its own. Hahah

Free Irish Potato Peeler with signup
Incentive/enticement is a helluva an idea. Maybe not a potato peeler but maybe free ad free browsing for the first x amount of months with new accounts.

No reaction score deductions for downvotes on the first x amount of porsts.

Gotta be a bunch more ideas.

Got tired of SOTU and the few porsters on there. That, and their info is very limited and always pro-team. Not to say you can’t have a favorable view of the team but when we’re 6-7 back in 2019 there’s not much that went in our favor during that debacle of a season. 8i also enjoy the varying degrees of fandom here so I’ve stuck around. I was on for @1.5yrs before my first post.

Advertisement
I don't post alot an he to make a new account a while back but this is my favorite website. I check this page at least 10 or 15 times a day. I love my team it's all gonna be worth it when u get back to where we should be!

One of the things I want to do in 2021 is grow our user count at a higher rate and increase activity on the site. The key to the whole **** thing is getting users to signup and create content. I am trying to understand what barriers exists that prevent users from registering and posting.
Tapatalk will help with that lol

I found this site on tapatalk. I downloaded tapatalk originally to easily read threads from a video game website then noticed you can search different forums. I searched for Hurricane forums and found CIS...

Advertisement
First is was Grassy then shadows board then CanesInsider.

They all failed for one reason or another. CIS has been the best and most consistent for years now.

side note: I’m still really surprised that not many on this site haven’t figured out that DBC posts here, but under a different name.

speaking of that. The DBC **** on grassy was hysterical. It took on a life of its own. Hahah
You mean 15-0 didn’t give it away?

Been surrounded by FSU and UF fans since Day 1.

Family, friends, neighbors, co-workers, everybody.

This site is a breath of fresh air.

Sincere thanks to the staff and posters here who bring so much to the table.

Advertisement
I found this site on tapatalk. I downloaded tapatalk originally to easily read threads from a video game website then noticed you can search different forums. I searched for Hurricane forums and found CIS...
That is an interesting way to find the site. Unfortunately, Tapatalk puts their ads on your website and shares minimum revenue. With more of our traffic coming from mobile we can't afford that.

Same.

I've progressed through different boards and even lurked through some like Shadows.

My longest tenured BBS before CIS was Randy's board for several years.
Yeah I forgot that was Randy's board. I wonder what happened to that dude?

Advertisement
I think you @Andrew and @DMoney invited me when the transition to this iste took place. I still think it took me over a month to register because i was so use to grassy, and i think i was on shadow's board at times. When i made the move all other canes sites stop other than the WEZ endzone..been stuck here ever since.

When are yall gonna get MIKE BAKAS on here.?

I think you @Andrew and @DMoney invited me when the transition to this iste took place. I still think it took me over a month to register because i was so use to grassy, and i think i was on shadow's board at times. When i made the move all other canes sites stop other than the WEZ endzone..been stuck here ever since.

When are yall gonna get MIKE BAKAS on here.?

Was SeminoleWrappeda over on Shadows' board, miss a few guys over there, but the place was as dead as...dead.

Havent been on there in years..when i was on there i think guys like Charles Fishbein the nole fan was on there

Canes51 and I actually make bets with each other on private DM. I won a hat from him years ago when I bet Nevada would upset Boise State and ended their national championship hopes. (Nevada at the time ran a pure Pistol offense and I knew it would ***** Boise up) I actually hope he's doing okay...pretty good guy.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back