What made you signup and start posting on CIS

Grassy turned into a race war and died. This is about my 6th Canes board. Started with Shadow.
When Shadow's recruiting insider passed away, that was the beginning of the end. I did see not so long ago that there was some activity but was mostly the same individual posting over and over again. Too bad, that was a great board, and always liked Shadow's occasional input.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s been nine years since joining. At that time looking for good and free Canes content. From the start better than paid outlets at that time. Still here enjoying the site and the quality of the content from many posters. Keep up the excellent work.

Severe case of senility sprinkled in with copious amounts of scotch and bourbon

I was on a couple older boards during Tracy Howard’s recruitment and got hooked. Once those boards ran out of good info I found this site and joined.

I was on 247 but it got boring and didnt want to pay for little information they were giving out. I did a search on hurricanes football and CIS pop up. I was lurking reading posts all day and laughing. Also I got more news and information about the team the first week here than any other outlet. I've been hooked since.

Advertisement
Advertisement
What made me sign up some years ago was just having another board of fans. Rivals had just made some changes to their board format and to me it sucked so I came here. The people who lurk may read some of the stuff that's posted and not know if this is a serious site or not. Alot if threads are hijacked and turned into garbage

Advertisement
Back