What’s our chances as of now against Bammer…

Advertisement
Did you only date ugly chicks because you knew they'd say yes?

This is a chance at the defending national champs and we have the opportunity to knock them back to reality.

We have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
Be the victim or be the victor.....

Lmao. Fresh off a ban?

Did you only date ugly chicks because you knew they'd say yes?

This is a chance at the defending national champs and we have the opportunity to knock them back to reality.

We have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Are you a five year old, born in 2016? It’s the only thing that explains this porst.

Be the victim or be the victor.....

Right? With half of these pussoirs* writing the script the movie Rocky would've been over in 15 minutes.

* h/t @RVACane
Amazing. That dude poRsts that and has me and literally dozens on ignore - lol - but since I’m a Maude he no longer can ignore me. He’s one of the higher ignore feature users on the board. Who are his favorite poRsters?

Advertisement
I just hope it's not a massacre like the Clemson game that got Golden canned. If it is, it's time for Manny to hit the road. If we had any chance of getting a real coach, maybe it would be better to lose big. However, with Blake James and this BOT, there's absolutely NO chance of that.
Manny will not get fired in the season 3 opener of his career. It doesn't matter how bad the game is. Golden was in his 5th year and the game was in Miami. Much different than losing to Bama in Atlanta this early in his tenure.

Remember to add a negative to whatever number you come up with to account for Manny being our HC.

Advertisement
0.5% chance or so. Just can't get murdered and embarrassed.
Saban will want to embarrass the **** out of Manny and get an even stronger foothold in South Florida. If Manny keeps this game within 14 or so, I will be impressed.

I've seen nothing from us that says we can win this game. Nothing at all. That being said, it's the first game of a new season and there's no time like the present to start a new trend.

Saban will want to embarrass the **** out of Manny and get an even stronger foothold in South Florida. If Manny keeps this game within 14 or so, I will be impressed.

I've seen nothing from us that says we can win this game. Nothing at all. That being said, it's the first game of a new season and there's no time like the present to start a new trend.
The most annoying thing about what you’re saying isn’t that you’re wrong, you’re not, it’s the idea that they got like 11 players drafted and we’re still 17 point dogs and it seems appropriate.

Advertisement
The most annoying thing about what you’re saying isn’t that you’re wrong, you’re not, it’s the idea that they got like 11 players drafted and we’re still 17 point dogs and it seems appropriate.
Agreed. It's not like we aren't talented, either. We have some real talent on our team. My concern is coaching. We've seen what happens when we get outcoached, and it aint pretty. Saban will have Alabama ready, and I have serious doubts about Manny having us ready.

My biggest concern on the field is King at QB. It's not that he can't be electric and make some amazing plays, but rather doing them against the big boys is really tough to do consistently. Especially when a team like Alabama can give him the deep stuff all day and make everything under 20 yards **** near impossible. Lashlee is going to have to get King to hit some deep shots and keep them honest, or we're getting trounced by 30+, and that might be me being a homer. However, if King can make some plays down the field early, we'll have a ballgame. I guarantee you the plays will be there early. We HAVE to keep them honest. It all comes down to King seeing, and hitting what is available. If Lashlee can help him do that, we're going to have a ballgame, and a great season.

Season 2 Prostitute GIF by IFC

Advertisement
I’ll just say this Bama is returning the top 5 LEAST amount of starters of any team. We are in the top 5 most returning. If it isn’t close at half then we’re ****ed but I believe it’ll take at least a half for bama to get going so hopefully we come out ready to go. There’s definitely a chance but maybe only a 10% chance

We often play up to the competition...we suck against bad teams but play our best when we are underdogs ala the last ND game. Keep us within a score into the 4th and anything can happen. We are heavy underdogs for a reason, but we do have some studs.
Everyone likes to say we always lose a game we should win, but they forget that from time to time we win a game we should lose.

I'm of the opinion that we have a puncher's chance. I wouldn't have been as optimistic the last few years, but we have the best chance in a long time.

It will set the tone for the year.
Agreed. If we get smoked out the gate against Bama it’s gonna be a loooong year. But if it’s respectable I think 10 wins ain’t out of the question.

Advertisement
Back