Welcome to The U- Courtel Jenkins, DT (Thanks, Paranos)

Mazel tov to the kid, now we have 2 DTs for the 2014 Class.

1 JUCO (Stuckey), 1 HS Senior (Jenkins)...I would say 2-3 more, 1 JUCO and/or 2-3 HS Seniors.

31.jpg

Advertisement
You guys can clown Paranos all you want but he called this one. I know he is WAY off the reservation sometimes with some of his **** but give credit where it is due.

Anyway, kid looks comparable to KBs senior film which is good enough for me. And please dont bring up Luqman Abdullah. Smh. Lol. What a waste of a scholly.

Youg man earned his offer going to an Al Golden Camp... props to him!

Welcome to The U, Courtel!!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Youg man earned his offer going to an Al Golden Camp... props to him!

Welcometo The U, Courtel!!

This is how Al wants it, come to the camps!
So simple for a some kids...

The staff makes the blueprint easy, especially for local kids. The camp is cheap, great exposure to the staff and learn drills. Sounds pretty reasonable and smart. Come in 9th grade, develop relationships with the staff and get scholarships!

Last edited:
Advertisement
His HLs don't blow my mind. If Jethro can develop Olsen Pierre he can develop Jenkins too.

Still need at least 3 or 4 moar DT. Maybe another juco and/or prep kid, and a couplefew moar HS kids.

2014 DT Depth Chart (assumes no one leaves early)

Pierre (Sr.)
King (Rd-Jr.)
Moore (Jr.)
Ivery (Jr.)
Stuckey (Rd. So. - Jr.)
Jenkins (Fr.)

-------------
Then you have these bigger DEs/DL

Grimble (Sr.)
Kamalu (Rd. So. - Jr.)
Hamilton (Jr.)

Probably at most taking 3 more kids, there are also a few 2013 kids left on the board.

Campbell (JUCO) and Deroiser (JUCO)

2014 Big Board (some names)

Holley, Moten, Valentine, Clark, Torres, Gaillard, Clarke, Williams and some JUCOs

Last edited:
Not sure how long it will take before our fans stop paying attention to the other offers these guys have.

This staff doesn't **** around.

For ****'s sake Kaaya only has one other offer.

Advertisement
Seems like an nice guy.
Can´t even earn a red star...

Provide me with your qualitative analysis; or are you just nut-riding the staff cause that's what you do? Riddle me this, when will tub of lard start? Please don't tell me he is an impact defender, and Fig is an exception rather than the rule who benefitted from the loss of Paul and EJ

I couldn't care less about being an *******/troll but now you are insulting a recruit and a member of this team.

That's ban time there ************.

Yep there's no precedent for that on this board... Stop it. Just posted my opinion and the gatekeepers get their panties in a bunch.

Doesn't matter. There's a line you don't cross here and you did it.

Advertisement
Welcome to the U!

Its been a long road for this young man and it is fitting he is the first Prep Defensive commitment for UM. UM will build its defenses class from the front back starting with 2 true NT types, which still leaves plenty of room for 4 more DT's.

Go Canes

I have a theory that Paranos went to NJ, bagged him up. Brought him down to the UM camp and now we are here. Just a guess

Advertisement
Back