Welcome to The U- Courtel Jenkins, DT (Thanks, Paranos)

Not sure why some of you don't like this guy. He still has a year to develop before hitting campus. It is a lot easier to make a lineman stronger and more fit than cutting .2 off the 40 of a WR. He cared enough to fly down to camp with us so I am sure you will make the necessary commitment to be ready for college ball. These are the type of kids we say plan on Saturday in the Big 12 or Big 10 and wonder where they came from.

Because they don't think he has enough stars by his name

And they don't think he has enough offers.

And they are worried about what schools offered him.

Advertisement
Based upon the representations attributed to young Mr. Jenkins' by Strauzer, it seems like Corch D'Onofrio and Coach Franklin were pretty happy to get a commitment from Jenkins. That's good enough for me.

Not sure why some of you don't like this guy. He still has a year to develop before hitting campus. It is a lot easier to make a lineman stronger and more fit than cutting .2 off the 40 of a WR. He cared enough to fly down to camp with us so I am sure you will make the necessary commitment to be ready for college ball. These are the type of kids we say plan on Saturday in the Big 12 or Big 10 and wonder where they came from.

Because they don't think he has enough stars by his name

And they don't think he has enough offers.

HBK says hi

8.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back